Hey Skews13, what ACA plan are you on?

Started by LordofMisrule

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules

Next
102 replies to this topic Sticky this thread

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:10 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
All you do is post how great obamacare is so you must have signed up. So what plan are you on? C'mon pussy. Answer the question.
0
Log in or register to remove this ad..

tharock220's Photo
Posted by tharock220
  1,872 29 Mar 2014, 9:12 pm

tharock220 Moderator
     
     

Posts: 2,172
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 1,872.35
Yawn. Mentioning a poster by name in a thread title is sure fire proof they're in your head.
0
Image

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

GailyBee's Photo
Posted by GailyBee
  1,774 29 Mar 2014, 9:15 pm

GailyBee Grammar Nazi Emeritus
Grammar Nazi Emeritus

Posts: 1,866
Location: Washington State
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 1,774.41

LordofMisrule » 29 Mar 2014 9:10 pm wrote:
All you do is post how great obamacare is so you must have signed up. So what plan are you on? C'mon pussy. Answer the question.


I already have medical insurance--why would anyone who likes their health care program make a change?

Perhaps that's the case with Skews--does he already have insurance? Does he like his policy? If yes, then why change?

I appreciate his support of those who didn't have adequate coverage.
1
WWJD? He'd put nefarious on 'ignore'. Done.

Golfboy = You are on 'ignore' because you're just too stupid.

BigSky--don't waste your time responding to me--you are on 'ignore'.

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:18 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
tharock220 » 29 Mar 2014 9:12 pm wrote:
Yawn. Mentioning a poster by name in a thread title is sure fire proof they're in your head.


Oh shut up. The douche posts 10 threads a day about how great obamacare is. He needs to answer the question.
0

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:21 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
GailyBee » 29 Mar 2014 9:15 pm wrote:

I already have medical insurance--why would anyone who likes their health care program make a change?

Perhaps that's the case with Skews--does he already have insurance? Does he like his policy? If yes, then why change?

I appreciate his support of those who didn't have adequate coverage.


If obamacare is so superior as he says then why wouldn't he change to it? Its a simple question he's afraid to answer because everyone will know he's a hypocrite.
0

User avatar
Posted by Kobia2
  2,364 29 Mar 2014, 9:22 pm

Kobia2 User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,376
Conservative Conservative political affiliation
Politics: Conservative
Money: 2,364.03
GailyBee » 29 Mar 2014 9:15 pm wrote:
LordofMisrule » 29 Mar 2014 9:10 pm wrote:
All you do is post how great obamacare is so you must have signed up. So what plan are you on? C'mon pussy. Answer the question.


I already have medical insurance--why would anyone who likes their health care program make a change?

Perhaps that's the case with Skews--does he already have insurance? Does he like his policy? If yes, then why change?

I appreciate his support of those who didn't have adequate coverage.



What about the 6 million people who liked their plans and didn't want to change them, but had them cancelled as a consequence of the ObamaCare Law Gail?
0

User avatar
Posted by skews13
  2,615 29 Mar 2014, 9:23 pm

skews13 User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,714
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,614.68
tharock220 » 29 Mar 2014 9:12 pm wrote:
Yawn. Mentioning a poster by name in a thread title is sure fire proof they're in your head.


He is entertaining.
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  5,233 29 Mar 2014, 9:23 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,497
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 5,233.11
To the OP, I would say a long time medicaid recipient.
0
Image

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:28 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:23 pm wrote:

He is entertaining.


Did you get ACA plans for all your employees that don't really exist? Fucken jackass.
0

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:29 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
crimsongulf » 29 Mar 2014 9:23 pm wrote:
To the OP, I would say a long time medicaid recipient.


No, no, no. A very successful business man like skews would never need medicaid.
0

thelion's Photo
Posted by thelion
  1,270 29 Mar 2014, 9:31 pm

thelion    
   

Posts: 1,217
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 1,270.28
Kobia2 » 29 Mar 2014 9:22 pm wrote:
GailyBee » 29 Mar 2014 9:15 pm wrote:

What about the 6 million people who liked their plans and didn't want to change them, but had them cancelled as a consequence of the ObamaCare Law Gail?


False:

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... ed-obamac/

>But most of them were able to find new plans, meaning Boehner's 6 million uninsured people basically vanishes.<

Indeed, not just false, but a four-Pinnochio lie:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fac ... insurance/

>Taking the lowest-range estimates, we still end up with nearly 9 million people added to the insurance rolls, more than enough to swamp Boehner’s 6 million figure, which as we noted is a pretty useless number to begin with.<


Better luck next fail.
Last edited by thelion on 29 Mar 2014, 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
0

tharock220's Photo
Posted by tharock220
  1,872 29 Mar 2014, 9:32 pm

tharock220 Moderator
     
     

Posts: 2,172
Anarchist Anarchist political affiliation
Politics: Anarchist
Money: 1,872.35
LordofMisrule » 29 Mar 2014 9:18 pm wrote:

Oh shut up. The douche posts 10 threads a day about how great obamacare is. He needs to answer the question.


So don't read them.
0
Image

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.

User avatar
Posted by skews13
  2,615 29 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm

skews13 User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,714
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,614.68
LordofMisrule » 29 Mar 2014 9:28 pm wrote:
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:23 pm wrote:

He is entertaining.


Did you get ACA plans for all your employees that don't really exist? Fucken jackass.


Four full time, 6-12 part time as I need them. Have a good plan through my carrier. Don't you get free care in that institution you currently reside in? Well I'm paying for that care moocher.
0

User avatar
Posted by crimsongulf
  5,233 29 Mar 2014, 9:34 pm

crimsongulf User avatar
      
      

Posts: 5,497
Capitalist Capitalist political affiliation
Politics: Capitalist
Money: 5,233.11
You are a very poor liar coke bottle. The closest you have ever come to being a business owner was washing ones car.

I call total and absolute bullshit. You know that I know you are full of shit.
0
Image

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:37 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:33 pm wrote:

Four full time, 6-12 part time as I need them. Have a good plan through my carrier. Don't you get free care in that institution you currently reside in? Well I'm paying for that care moocher.


So sitting on your ass collecting from the govt is a small business? Maybe your right. Living off working people does seem like a business for libs.

And 6-12 imaginary friends is a lot. Take your meds please.
0

User avatar
Posted by skews13
  2,615 29 Mar 2014, 9:44 pm

skews13 User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,714
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,614.68

crimsongulf » 29 Mar 2014 9:34 pm wrote:
You are a very poor liar coke bottle. The closest you have ever come to being a business owner was washing ones car.

I call total and absolute bullshit. You know that I know you are full of shit.


It's like a trollathon up in here.
1

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:47 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:44 pm wrote:

It's like a trollathon up in here.


And you're getting your ass handed to you. Everyone knows you're a liar.
0

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:51 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
skews13 everyone. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Image
0

User avatar
Posted by skews13
  2,615 29 Mar 2014, 9:52 pm

skews13 User avatar
     
     

Posts: 2,714
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Money: 2,614.68
LordofMisrule » 29 Mar 2014 9:47 pm wrote:
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:44 pm wrote:

It's like a trollathon up in here.


And you're getting your ass handed to you. Everyone knows you're a liar.


Yeah man, you got me. Just think, you can retire now.
0

LordofMisrule's Photo
Posted by LordofMisrule
  1,101 29 Mar 2014, 9:54 pm

LordofMisrule    
   

Posts: 887
Independent Independent political affiliation
Politics: N/A
Gender: Other
Money: 1,100.70
skews13 » 29 Mar 2014 9:52 pm wrote:

Yeah man, you got me. Just think, you can retire now.


I did get you. And I will continue too. You are are a hack and a piece of shit liar.
-1


Next

Return to No Holds Barred Political Forum

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 0 guests

Who has visited this topic