Search found 61375 matches

by Blackvegetable
13 minutes ago
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time buy
replies: 70
views: 311

Re: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time

Huey » Today, 3:00 pm » wrote: The problem is those loons are not informed on Biden’s positions, particularly concerning firearms.  It is AFTER he wins, if he wins, that the fight over firearms will occur.

@Blackvegetable
What's the rule on notifications, Dwarf?
by Blackvegetable
15 minutes ago
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time buy
replies: 70
views: 311

Re: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time

It's a leftwing plot to buy all the guns...then IF joe is elected, he'll invoke his 6 trillion dollar gun buyback/confiscation program making them filled with glee getting 10 cents on the dollar... ./images/smilies/sSc_faint.gif 4 votes for "worst of the modern era", 2 for "worse than Buchanan".......
by Blackvegetable
Today, 2:52 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: NFL might pause season because of covid.
replies: 19
views: 123

Re: NFL might pause season because of covid.

Vegas » Today, 2:50 pm » wrote: Project and lie ^^^ 

100% accuracy rate.
 
100% accuracy rate
Delusional ****.
by Blackvegetable
Today, 2:48 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: NFL might pause season because of covid.
replies: 19
views: 123

Re: NFL might pause season because of covid.

Vegas » Today, 2:44 pm » wrote: The rule only applies to you, and you know that, coward.

Now go post some links that I have already debunked because you are a **** moron.

1. You'll demand that I give an example, though you know what I am talking about.
No...you're a hypocrite and a coward...nothing more than that.
by Blackvegetable
Today, 2:43 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: NFL might pause season because of covid.
replies: 19
views: 123

Re: NFL might pause season because of covid.

Vegas » Today, 2:40 pm » wrote: Rule, idiot. Come on, man. Stop your questions you stupid *******. 

Broken record.
Then be sure not to ask any, coward.
by Blackvegetable
Today, 2:42 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Looks like Trump is starting to pull away
replies: 71
views: 278

Re: Looks like Trump is starting to pull away

Independent » 19 Oct 2020, 10:59 am » wrote: Trump is not my cup of tea. And he’s incapable of making a simple argument about the rightness of conservative policies, but...

This country is center right and he will prevail.
So why vote for him?
by Blackvegetable
Today, 1:58 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: NFL might pause season because of covid.
replies: 19
views: 123

Re: NFL might pause season because of covid.

Vegas » 18 Oct 2020, 5:52 pm » wrote: Hey hypocrite, didn't you just nag on me for saying mean thing about liberals...then you write this ^^^
What's mean about it?
by Blackvegetable
Today, 1:47 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Chinese Billionaire Dissident Leaking Hunter Biden Emails Says There Will Be “10,000” More Pictures After Sex Tape
replies: 8
views: 59

Re: Chinese Billionaire Dissident Leaking Hunter Biden Emails Says There Will Be “10,000” More Pictures After Sex Tape

Chinese Billionaire Dissident Leaking Hunter Biden Emails Says There Will Be “10,000” More Pictures After Sex TapeWang Ding Gang is releasing Biden emails. https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/e5dabfde9b531583049c1ab299e3d6e9?s=46&d=mm&r=g Published  4 hours ago  Oct 25, 2020By   BLP Staff https://bi...
by Blackvegetable
Today, 1:39 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time buy
replies: 70
views: 311

Re: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time

Huey » Today, 1:30 pm » wrote: I know.  You didn’t well with it.  What is your point?  And take into consideration the other two sources provided but you failed to read.
My point is that this is sensationalism.

And that you're a Useful Idiot..


Nod if you understand.
 
by Blackvegetable
Today, 12:59 pm
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time buy
replies: 70
views: 311

Re: US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fears Gun market widening to include new rush of first-time

Good luck with gun control measures.  Looks like that Genie is out of the bottle. US gun sales soar amid pandemic, social unrest, election fearsGun market widening to include new rush of first-time buyers People who don’t normally think about firearms are being forced to contemplate something outsi...
by Blackvegetable
Today, 8:16 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: The official "Fight RickTavy" Thread.
replies: 41
views: 166

Re: The official "Fight RickTavy" Thread.

Famagusta » Today, 8:15 am » wrote: What’s to think about? As far as you’re concerned.
Why would I be more embarrassed than Naffy?
by Blackvegetable
Today, 8:15 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Why would someone NOT vote to re-elect Trump?
replies: 13
views: 65

Re: Why would someone NOT vote to re-elect Trump?

nefarious101 » Today, 8:14 am » wrote: What does that mean dickhead?....I'm not fluent in DickHeadSpeak
It's English, Naffy...

But 9th grade level.

Remain an inspiration.
 
by Blackvegetable
Today, 8:13 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: The official "Fight RickTavy" Thread.
replies: 41
views: 166

Re: The official "Fight RickTavy" Thread.

Famagusta » Today, 8:10 am » wrote: Are you embarrassed?
Think about that for a minute...

I post a revealing pic, and Naffy is STILL suffering with the consequent vapors...
 
by Blackvegetable
Today, 8:12 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: As Governor Resists Mask Mandate, Iowans Sour on the GOP
replies: 66
views: 200

Re: As Governor Resists Mask Mandate, Iowans Sour on the GOP

Huey » Today, 8:11 am » wrote: Just start bragging about your alleged math skills now.
Do you have a point, Shorty?
by Blackvegetable
Today, 8:11 am
Forum: No Holds Barred Political Forum
Topic: Why would someone NOT vote to re-elect Trump?
replies: 13
views: 65

Re: Why would someone NOT vote to re-elect Trump?

nefarious101 » Today, 8:10 am » wrote: Jeezus....You've gone full metal dickhead...can you even put together an actual thought anymore...you have Joe Biden Sundowners disorder?
Naffy,

Gird your flabby loins and mouth what you've been told to believe...
 

Log in or Register to remove ads