Trump will be re-elected

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
610 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Despite the ugly generally dishonest attacks on him by the liberal-left, Trump will be re-elected.

The legislative process to achieve things like Obamacare repeal and tax reform will be difficult and ugly but will ultimately will succeed.
The baying, shrieking moonbat left will continue to dominate the Democrat party.

And the country remains center-right.
Trump Will Win Bigly in 2020
BY ROGER L SIMON APRIL 13, 2017 CHAT 81 COMMENTS
I have bad news for the mainstream media and the Democrats. Time to stock up on absinthe or hightail it down to the medical marijuana store -- Donald Trump is going to be president for eight years. Not only that, he will win reelection much more comfortably, easily winning the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

I'm not saying this because I am in the slightest bit psychic. I always lose in Vegas -- and don't even ask about the track. I'm also not saying it because Trump just had a good week, getting his Supreme Court pick through and taking it to Assad and ISIS, earning him a slight bump in the polls. (They don't mean anything now anyway.)

I am saying it for same reason I predicted Trump would win his first term back in August 2015 -- simple observation of the scene. I should add observation from afar because I have the advantage of watching from Los Angeles. The view is too distorted in the nation's capital where, at least it seems from here, no one can stand each other. (That's okay. People in Hollywood are exactly the same.)...

the media (his main opposition party) has completely blown it in less than the allotted one hundred days. By attacking Trump every which way at once, calling him a racist, sexist, homophobe, Islamophobe, isolationist and warmonger -- yes, the last two are completely contradictory, but that doesn't stop the geniuses in our Fourth Estate -- they have literally turned into the journalistic version of the boy who cried wolf. No one believes them anymore, assuming they ever did in the first place.

And it's only going to get worse because the Trump-Russia scandal is an obvious dud while the Obama-Trump surveillance contretemps could have legs, as we say hereabouts.

The situation is even more dire for the Democratic Party itself. Their geriatric leaders have the charisma of pithed frogs with no successors in site. More ominously, liberal-progressivism is completely out of ideas.
https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/04 ... y-in-2020/

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
A little too early to make that prediction. If he accomplishes half of what he has promised then it will be a landslide. If he continues to get blocked by establishment members of his party and the libs then he may be one and done.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Termin8tor

Unread post

NeoConvict » 14 Apr 2017 8:14 am » wrote:A little too early to make that prediction. If he accomplishes half of what he has promised then it will be a landslide. If he continues to get blocked by establishment members of his party and the libs then he may be one and done.
I think the Establishment term is over used. Ryan is highly principled, but is handcuffed by moderate and Establishment Repubs.

But you either sink together or you sink alone, so I think that moderate Repubs who are refusing sufficient reform of Obamacare will come around. Hopefully this will come together in May, as one key Repub predicted.

If this bill goes through, then tax cuts and tax reform can follow, and Trump's a shoe-in.

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Premature ejaculation!

I don't think he will survive impeachment!

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

nuckin futz » 14 Apr 2017 5:51 pm » wrote:Premature ejaculation!

I don't think he will survive impeachment!
Liberal commie bastard.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

nuckin futz

Unread post

deezer shoove » 14 Apr 2017 9:15 pm » wrote: Liberal commie bastard.
No, just giving my honest opinion!

If you were a betting man, would you bet against that?

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

nuckin futz » 14 Apr 2017 9:29 pm » wrote:
No, just giving my honest opinion!

What is the charge going to be, Tard?
The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.

Deezer Shoove

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Fascist

nuckin futz » 14 Apr 2017 9:29 pm » wrote: No, just giving my honest opinion!

Yeah, I would. ******* screaming for his impeachment before he was even in office make the effort empty as ****.

Turning "protest in the streets" into Whinefest after Whinefest is just as empty.

The masses are asses.

Please seat yourself.

I like the very things you hate.

Tiger

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

I'll go further and say that after 8 years of Trump, VP Pence will waltz into the White House for another 8 years.

We're watching the beginning of a rare Republican 16 year dynasty.

Termin8tor

Unread post

nuckin futz » 14 Apr 2017 5:51 pm » wrote: I don't think he will survive impeachment!
Good luck taking the House, Dim.

roadkill

Unread post

NeoConvict » 14 Apr 2017 8:14 am » wrote:A little too early to make that prediction. If he accomplishes half of what he has promised then it will be a landslide. If he continues to get blocked by establishment members of his party and the libs then he may be one and done.

True.

On a side note...Trump has already raised over $13 million so far this year for his reelection.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Apr 2017 8:06 am » wrote:Despite the ugly generally dishonest attacks on him by the liberal-left, Trump will be re-elected.
Most Americans know that despite the difficulty in repealing Obamacare, Trump is doing his best to keep his promises.

Which is exactly why liberals hate him.

He refuses to cave, like so many Repubs do.
Hah-Hah! Trump Approval at 50% or Higher in US Counties That Put Him in White House
Jim Hoft Jul 16th, 2017 1:08 pm 36 Comments
After six months of the most biased and dishonest liberal media attacks in US history President Donald Trump still stands at 50% or higher in the US counties that fueled his win in 2016.
A recent Harvard study found the liberal media gave Trump the most negative coverage of any president.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... ite-house/

roadkill

Unread post

I think the overall electorate is more informed than any other time in history.

Scratch the attacks by the left...if Trump has any reasonable success or the dems try to hard to undermine him...he will be a 2 term prez.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Apr 2017 8:06 am » wrote:Despite the ugly generally dishonest attacks on him by the liberal-left, Trump will be re-elected.

The legislative process to achieve things like Obamacare repeal and tax reform will be difficult and ugly but will ultimately will succeed.
The baying, shrieking moonbat left will continue to dominate the Democrat party.

Although I'm less optimistic about an Obamacare repeal bill.

Here's what the corrupt liberal MSM will rarely report.
Why the Rust Belt just gave Donald Trump a hero’s welcome

By 1 in the afternoon on Tuesday, every main thoroughfare downtown was filled with happy people heading toward the Covelli Centre. Folks dressed in red, white and blue crisscrossed the main grids as vendors sold “Make America Great Again” ball caps, American flags and bottles of water.

Thousands had filled the gravel parking lot to wait until the doors opened at 4, license plates revealing they had traveled from as far as Indiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania and West Virginia to see the president speak directly to them in this Rust Belt city.

Music played on almost every corner as Donald Skowron, a retired Youngstown police officer, drove his green pickup truck up and down Champion Street — in the back, a 6-by-8-foot homemade wooden Trump-Pence sign straddling the bed of the truck, with two large Trump flags flowing from the top.

“I am very happy with the president’s performance so far,” said Skowron. “He has set the exact tone I was looking for, although I’ll be honest, I wish he didn’t tweet all of the time, but that is hardly anything to complain.”
http://nypost.com/2017/07/25/why-the-ru ... s-welcome/

Ohio Democrat-Turned Trump Supporter: “This Guy is Actually Making a Difference!”
Joshua Caplan Jul 26th, 2017 11:44 am 44 Comments
On Tuesday night, the President held a jam-packed rally in Youngstown, Ohio and invited a Democrat-turned Trump supporter on stage.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... nce-video/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Yup.
Democrat ‘Resistance’ Leader Posts Poll Comparing Trump to Obama — Deletes It After Trump Starts Winning
Jim Hoft
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/08 ... s-winning/

TheAmerican

Unread post

I've been saying that since Nov 9, 2016...

nuckin futz

Unread post

roadkill

Unread post

The dems are now having big problems raising money.

Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Tiger » 16 Apr 2017 7:05 am » wrote:I'll go further and say that after 8 years of Trump, VP Pence will waltz into the White House for another 8 years.
We're watching the beginning of a rare Republican 16 year dynasty.
LOL that you think Trump is a Republican.

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

roadkill

Unread post

Misty » 12 Aug 2017 2:00 pm » wrote: LOL that you think Trump is a Republican.

Then why do you attack him?

We've never seen you attack Hillary like this!