Is there any way Bidens VP choice doesn't hurt his electability?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
104 posts
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Anyone Biden chooses would be way better than Pence.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 6:45 am » wrote:

Is there any way Bidens VP choice doesn't hurt his electability?

Still sweatin' the combination of Experience & Competency, are you??

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Phoenix68.2.0 » 06 Aug 2020, 9:28 am » wrote:
Still sweatin' the combination of Experience & Competency, are you??
I have faith seeing blm rioters burning Bibles and the American flag is souring people to their cause. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Zeets2

Unread post

Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: Most are so disgusted by Trump at this point Biden could pick Ficus Tree, and he'd still win.
Wrong, nitwit!  Only blind, ignorant DEMOCRATS are "disgusted" by Trump.  His favorability among Republicans still stands at over 80%, and that's after such huge problems like the pandemic and a left-wing smear campaign against him that have many Republicans afraid to give a pollster their honest opinion in order to avoid becoming a target to be attacked (often physically) by the deranged left!  You fools only THINK you have a vast majority because your such gullible pawns of the fake news media!  Just watch how Biden's polls drop like a stone when the campaign actually starts next month and he fumbles and sputters through the debates with Trump! 

As far as his VP pick goes, Democrats are simply in desperate need of a gimmick like the nomination of some unqualified black woman in order to try to keep Trump's black support under 10%, when it's very likely he'll get over 20% of the black vote, since he's done more for black employment than any president in recent history!  And at the same time, you idiot liberals think that the majority of blacks ALSO want to defund the police and actually approve of having their neighborhoods destroyed by the vicious and radical leftists who are looting and burning down their stores, banks, and police precincts.  The fact is YOU'RE the racists who believe all blacks MUST be in lock-step with a Biden philosophy when he tells them if you're not in favor of me over Trump, "you ain't black!"   And you're dumb enough to believe that line went over well with the vast majority of blacks!

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 9:51 am » wrote:
Pengwin » 05 Aug 2020, 9:51 pm » wrote: Most are so disgusted by Trump at this point Biden could pick Ficus Tree, and he'd still win.
Wrong, nitwit!  Only blind, ignorant DEMOCRATS are "disgusted" by Trump.

Sex-starved Evangelicals.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrKiezp0ATY

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 9:51 am » wrote:   The fact is YOU'RE the racists who believe all blacks MUST be in lock-step with a Biden philosophy when he tells them if you're not in favor of me over Trump, "you ain't black!"   And you're dumb enough to believe that line went over well with the vast majority of blacks!
No one is talking about anymore.  Let me rephrase. I guess that is as important as "grab em by the ******".

When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
Coolguy10013 » 06 Aug 2020, 10:26 am » wrote: No one is talking about anymore.  Let me rephrase. I guess that is as important as "grab em by the ******".
I am sure both will be used in campaign commercials. Along with Pelosi celebrating impeachment and calling for parties in Chinatown to protest Trump's racist travel bans from Covid-19 hot spots.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

NeoConvict » 06 Aug 2020, 10:30 am » wrote:
Coolguy10013 » 06 Aug 2020, 10:26 am » wrote: No one is talking about anymore.  Let me rephrase. I guess that is as important as "grab em by the ******".
I am sure both will be used in campaign commercials. Along with Pelosi celebrating impeachment and calling for parties in Chinatown to protest Trump's racist travel bans from Covid-19 hot spots.

You Roger Stone fans are too transparent.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNzAnXT64xo

KFSW

Unread post

Misty » 05 Aug 2020, 3:55 pm » wrote: I would vote for Biden if he chose a tree stump as his running mate.
Yes, we know, youve continually advised us of your illnesses

Zeets2

Unread post

Oh sure, typical locker room humor spoken privately between two men is the same as a presidential candidate telling everyone that an entire race of people can only belong to the race they were born into if they support HIM, right?
And if the kind of expression Trump made in jest is SO **** offensive to you, you clearly belong in the girl's locker room where you can compare your menstrual cycle with others of your own kind!

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 12:52 pm » wrote: Oh sure, typical locker room humor spoken privately between two men is the same as a presidential candidate telling everyone that an entire race of people can only belong to the race they were born into if they support HIM, right?
And if the kind of expression Trump made in jest is SO **** offensive to you, you clearly belong in the girl's locker room where you can compare your menstrual cycle with others of your own kind!
Women's locker room talk is every bit as explicit as men's. Heard a couple girls talking in great detail about the anatomy of a guy they both ****. Apparently they were collecting conquests and comparing notes.

nuckin futz

Unread post

NeoConvict » 06 Aug 2020, 7:09 am » wrote: Participants in political debate forums are outliers. Many liberals would vote for a Biden/Bolton ticket if it means getting rid of the mango Mussolini. I think Biden will have issues exciting the social justice warrior Bernie Bros and would lose enthusiasm from the black community if his VP wasn't a person of color.
Bernie Bros.? Who is Bernie's Bro?
And is he black?

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
nuckinfutz » 06 Aug 2020, 1:19 pm » wrote: Bernie Bros.? Who is Bernie's Bro?
And is he black?

Most are white boys with phytoestrogen enlarged breasts and manbuns. Male feminist Bernie Sanders supporters. 

Coolguy10013

Unread post

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 12:52 pm » wrote: Oh sure, typical locker room humor spoken privately between two men is the same as a presidential candidate telling everyone that an entire race of people can only belong to the race they were born into if they support HIM, right?
My point was, no one cares. Stay current. 
When I "dismiss" you it only means that I have determined that further discussion is useless or counter-productive. Don't take it personally. Go ahead and have your last word...and move on.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
AnnoyedLiberall » 06 Aug 2020, 7:12 am » wrote: But Warren has tried so hard to be a person of color!

She has a right to her own racial pronouns, in the twisted world of ***.

On what planet can she change sexes and try out dozens of genders but not change races - perhaps inventing her own?

There are 17,000 races, with more being invented daily.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
NeoConvict » 06 Aug 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: She and Rachel Dolezal should start a support group or a fan club! 

Who are we to misrace Ms. Dollarsign?
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Huey » 06 Aug 2020, 7:27 am » wrote: Some of the worry about her is her record as a prosecutor and the fact she was did not "progressive" law changes.  Some have labeled her a regressive prosecutor.  She also did support some police reform like state regulation of body camera's on police.  In today's environment her record as prosecutor could be a big problem.

In 2015, she opposed a bill requiring her office to investigate shootings involving officers. And she refused to support statewide standards regulating the use of body-worn cameras by police officers. For this, she incurred criticism from an array of left-leaning reformers, including Democratic state senators, the A.C.L.U. and San Francisco’s elected public defender. The activist Phelicia Jones, who had supported Ms. Harris for years, asked, “How many more people need to die before she steps in?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/opin ... stice.html
Useful in the internal squabble, but not enough to overcome TDS in the general.

Still, COULD keep some woke ****** away.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

If she had her way, there would be gender confused men in there with her.

nuckin futz

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 05 Aug 2020, 11:59 pm » wrote: Where? where is Hillary. OMG I'm ill.

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

Pengwin

Unread post

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 9:51 am » wrote: Wrong, nitwit!  Only blind, ignorant DEMOCRATS are "disgusted" by Trump.  His favorability among Republicans still stands at over 80%, and that's after such huge problems like the pandemic and a left-wing smear campaign against him that have many Republicans afraid to give a pollster their honest opinion in order to avoid becoming a target to be attacked (often physically) by the deranged left!  You fools only THINK you have a vast majority because your such gullible pawns of the fake news media!  Just watch how Biden's polls drop like a stone when the campaign actually starts next month and he fumbles and sputters through the debates with Trump! 

As far as his VP pick goes, Democrats are simply in desperate need of a gimmick like the nomination of some unqualified black woman in order to try to keep Trump's black support under 10%, when it's very likely he'll get over 20% of the black vote, since he's done more for black employment than any president in recent history!  And at the same time, you idiot liberals think that the majority of blacks ALSO want to defund the police and actually approve of having their neighborhoods destroyed by the vicious and radical leftists who are looting and burning down their stores, banks, and police precincts.  The fact is YOU'RE the racists who believe all blacks MUST be in lock-step with a Biden philosophy when he tells them if you're not in favor of me over Trump, "you ain't black!"   And you're dumb enough to believe that line went over well with the vast majority of blacks!
Simple question for you.  If the GOP is so good for the blacks, how come they won't vote GOP?  Are they just stupid?