Is there any way Bidens VP choice doesn't hurt his electability?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
104 posts
Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,280
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 3:02 pm » wrote: Simple question for you.  If the GOP is so good for the blacks, how come they won't vote GOP?  Are they just stupid?

Very simple, nitwit!  Most are gullible fools who continue to believe that Democrats will give them free **** in exchange for their vote, and they still believe it after getting nowhere for over 50 years!  It's certainly not Trump's fault they're so dumb!  But your biggest worry now is that blacks have seen for themselves that Trump HAS INDEED been great for them by first reaching the lowest level of black unemployment in history, and then closing off the border to prevent unskilled workers from competing for those jobs!  No doubt that the stupidest and laziest of your race will still vote for Democrats who promise to give them more welfare, more food stamps, more free cheese, and free Obamaphones, but those with half a brain will recognize the value of being part of a booming economy with a good job and opportunities they NEVER got under Obama!  As a result, you'll be sweating on Election Day when Trump easily doubles or triples the 8% of the black vote he got in 2016, and wins an even bigger landslide than he did last time!
 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,532
Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: Very simple, nitwit!  Most are gullible fools who ,,,
 
Clear as a bell, the ****** are stupid (but it's the Democrats that are racist).

That needs work, work on it.
 

User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,532
Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 3:18 pm » wrote: Very simple, nitwit!  Most are gullible fools who continue to believe that Democrats will give them free **** in exchange for their vote, and they still believe it after getting nowhere for over 50 years!  It's certainly not Trump's fault they're so dumb!  But your biggest worry now is that blacks have seen for themselves that Trump HAS INDEED been great for them by first reaching the lowest level of black unemployment in history, and then closing off the border to prevent unskilled workers from competing for those jobs!  No doubt that the stupidest and laziest of your race will still vote for Democrats who promise to give them more welfare, more food stamps, more free cheese, and free Obamaphones, but those with half a brain will recognize the value of being part of a booming economy with a good job and opportunities they NEVER got under Obama!  As a result, you'll be sweating on Election Day when Trump easily doubles or triples the 8% of the black vote he got in 2016, and wins an even bigger landslide than he did last time!
Stupid ****** you say, but it’s the Dems who are racist, not you.  All clear.

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,280
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 6:32 pm » wrote: Stupid ****** you say, but it’s the Dems who are racist, not you.  All clear.
Not exactly my words, but it's fine as long as you got the point!  And I'm not afraid of mindless, ignorant robots calling me a racist, since that's the only arrow you have in your quiver.  Obviously, you're too dumb to recognize the fact that the word has lost all of it's power by using it against everyone as you do.  
Can't help noticing, however, that you're unable to defend the facts in the points that I made.  The blacks who continually believe the lies the Democrats tell them to get their votes are simply gullible fools!  Does it take a genius to figure out that they've held the same complaints for over 50 years that Democrats promise to fix and never do, since they're complaining about the same things today?  What you've got is a majority of a race of black "Charlie Brown's", who will just keep running up to kick that football in unison every two and four years, while the same Democrat politicians laugh at their stupidity as they yank the ball away!  And a fart smeller like YOU doesn't think they're being both gullible AND stupid?
So go ahead and call me a racist, fool!  Will it make you feel better if I say "ouch"?
 

User avatar
Neo

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Clear as a bell, the ****** are stupid (but it's the Democrats that are racist).

That needs work, work on it.
Not stupid. Greedy and lazy, as all humans are prone to be.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,532
Politics: Liberal

NeoConvict » 06 Aug 2020, 7:55 pm » wrote: Not stupid. Greedy and lazy, as all humans are prone to be.
Make sure you tell them that.  I’m sure they will want to vote for your party once you Whitesplain it to them.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,314

Biden is a racist to the highest degree

User avatar
Pengwin

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,532
Politics: Liberal

Zeets2 » 06 Aug 2020, 6:47 pm » wrote: Not exactly my words, but it's fine as long as you got the point!
I understand your point perfectly.  How long before you understand that the GOP allowing people like you to align with them, and say such things, is why the blacks don’t vote for the GOP?
 

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,280
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 8:49 pm » wrote: I understand your point perfectly.  How long before you understand that the GOP allowing people like you to align with them, and say such things, is why the blacks don’t vote for the GOP?
Oh, I get it!  So in your warped brain, you believe a political party should deny people their 1st Amendment rights as a condition of voting for their nominee!  How clever!  Kind of like how the Democrat party won't allow any of THEIR politicians to speak out against abortion or praise the phenomenal job that our fine President has done by raising millions out of poverty and setting records for the lowest unemployment rates in history for blacks and other minorities who vote overwhelmingly for Democrats in every election!

Thanks for providing such a brilliant solution!
 

User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,481
Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 06 Aug 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: She has a right to her own racial pronouns, in the twisted world of ***.

On what planet can she change sexes and try out dozens of genders but not change races - perhaps inventing her own?

There are 17,000 races, with more being invented daily.
But being multi racial is actually a real thing.
You can only be male or female.

Zeets2

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,280
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 06 Aug 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote: Clear as a bell, the ****** are stupid (but it's the Democrats that are racist).

That needs work, work on it.
OK, let's work on it!  Let's start with the fact that blacks have been voting roughly 90% or more for Democrats for over 50 years now, and in every election campaign, Democrats have promised them if elected, they will rise them out of poverty, bring them better schools, better and cheaper housing, higher paying jobs, and safer neighborhoods to raise their families.  
So blacks believe it and vote for Democrats. Now tell me which of those promises Democrats have kept in those 50 years?

Now, along comes candidate Donald J. Trump.  He points out those same facts in his campaigns in their cities, and says to the overwhelmingly black audiences, "What have you got to lose?" by trying something different?  Then as President, he quickly pulls MILLIONS of blacks out of poverty, stops unskilled illegal aliens from taking jobs that should be going to them, gives them a huge tax cut, and successfully lowers the unemployment rate to record low numbers in just a few years, something even black Obama was unable to accomplish!

You want the rest of us to believe blacks are intelligent?  OK, let's see them prove it in this coming election by giving a majority of their votes to the ONLY PRESIDENT WHO HAS DELIVERED ON HIS PROMISES IN OVER 50 YEARS!!!

How's that for getting me to "work on it"? 
 

User avatar
Neo

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Aug 2020, 6:53 am » wrote: But being multi racial is actually a real thing.
You can only be male or female.
A man can put on a dress and demand he be called a woman under penalty of law. Why can't a woman be able to put on some bronzer, throw in some jerrycurl and demand to be called black? Neither case is dealing with reality. Both would be forcing society to accept as fact the delusion of others.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,481
Politics: Classical Liberal

NeoConvict » 07 Aug 2020, 7:15 am » wrote: A man can put on a dress and demand he be called a woman under penalty of law. Why can't a woman be able to put on some bronzer, throw in some jerrycurl and demand to be called black? Neither case is dealing with reality. Both would be forcing society to accept as fact the delusion of others.
 
You missed my point.
Biologically you can be more than one race.
Most of us are.
You are talking about how one identifies themselves.
I am 2% Nigerian.
I don't identify as African.

User avatar
Neo

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
AnnoyedLiberall » 07 Aug 2020, 7:31 am » wrote: You missed my point.
Biologically you can be more than one race.
Most of us are.
You are talking about how one identifies themselves.
I am 2% Nigerian.
I don't identify as African.
Nah I got your point, reality has become politically incorrect. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
simple jack

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,483

NeoConvict » 05 Aug 2020, 6:45 am » wrote: Hillary said the reason she lost was the existence of rampant misogyny. America wasn't ready for a female president. Bidens age makes his choice of VP even higher profile than most as there is a good chance he would not finish his first term. If he chooses Warren he will lose the black vote. If he chooses a black woman then he will be entering uncharted territory. Democrats are so confident that Americans hate Trump that they feel emboldened enough to attempt to install a black female president. Not sure this is the time to dance in the end zone.

P   E   N   C   E   laughable!!!
Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?










2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

User avatar
Neo

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
simplejack » 07 Aug 2020, 7:49 am » wrote: P   E   N   C   E   laughable!!!
Pence is not anticipated to have to replace Trump during his terms. Whomever Biden chooses there is a real possibility they will have to. Pence is an insurance policy. If some idiot takes out Trump you get an angry conservative president who is far to the right of Trump. It worked. For all the outrage and anger not a single attempt on Trump's life. 
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
simple jack

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,483

NeoConvict » 07 Aug 2020, 7:54 am » wrote: Pence is not anticipated to have to replace Trump during his terms. Whomever Biden chooses there is a real possibility they will have to. Pence is an insurance policy. If some idiot takes out Trump you get an angry conservative president who is far to the right of Trump. It worked. For all the outrage and anger not a single attempt on Trump's life.

Why the fence around the White House? Trump is scared ****.
Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?










2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

User avatar
Neo

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 27,424
Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
simplejack » 07 Aug 2020, 7:56 am » wrote: Why the fence around the White House? Trump is scared ****.
Most people have fences around their yards. Every president since Washington has had security.
 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"






User avatar
Annoyed Liberall

Unread post

User avatar
Hot Little Twist
Hot Little Twist
Posts: 14,481
Politics: Classical Liberal

NeoConvict » 07 Aug 2020, 7:35 am » wrote: Nah I got your point, reality has become politically incorrect. 
 
I am ok with being politically incorrect.

User avatar
simple jack

Unread post

User avatar
   
   
Posts: 1,483

NeoConvict » 07 Aug 2020, 7:57 am » wrote: Most people have fences around their yards. Every president since Washington has had security.

No President erected a thirteen foot no-climb fence around the WH,   Dems are decent folks. History proves which party harbors the assassins.
Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?










2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

Post Reply

Log in or Register to remove ads