Little Miss Marxist is censoring me

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
460 posts
Misty

Unread post

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Politics: Liberal

PPE Mask
Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote:
simplejack » 13 Oct 2020, 1:01 pm » wrote: She should boot yer ******* outta here!
Yeah, what the board really needs is more babbling imbeciles like you, right?
What it needs is less people like you who post a bunch of disinformation, propaganda, **** and lies.

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

duck615

Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 1:18 pm » wrote: What it needs is less people like you who post a bunch of disinformation, propaganda, **** and lies.

that's all you post...

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: Why didn't you respond to what I said?
Babbles the psychopath who has ignored almost everything important I've written and cited for many, many years.

Like this, which you censored then threatened me about. No, I don't respond to questions from those who don't respond to mine.

How does Trump's handling of Covid compare to Obama's and Biden's?

FORMER BIDEN CHIEF of STAFF in 2019: ‘We Did Everything Wrong, 60 Million Americans Got H1 N1’
posted by Hannity Staff
Joe Biden’s former Chief of Staff ripped the Obama administration’s response to H1 N1 back in 2019; saying a bunch of “great people” did “everything wrong” and it’s “purely fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history.”

“I was in the White House in 2009 and 2010… A bunch of really talented, really great people on it, and we did everything wrong. 60 million Americans got H1 N1,” said Klain in 2019.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”
https://hannity.com/media-room/former-b ... got-h1-n1/

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 1:18 pm » wrote: What it needs is less people like you who post a bunch of disinformation, propaganda, **** and lies.

Lies the psychopath.

Which are the following write "disinformation, propaganda, **** and lies," psycho? Never mind that I just cited a quote from the NYTimes, and you censored that twice.

The American Spectator

National Review

American Greatness

Powerline

The WSJ oped page

PJ Media

American Thinker

Just the News

Lifezette

The Washington Examiner

The Daily Caller

And even Gateway Pundit is far, far, far more reliable than the corrupt liberal MSM.

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 13 Oct 2020, 2:03 pm » wrote: .
Lies the psychopath.

Which are the following write "disinformation, propaganda, **** and lies," psycho? Never mind that I just cited a quote from the NYTimes, and you censored that twice.

The American Spectator

National Review

American Greatness

Powerline

The WSJ oped page

PJ Media

American Thinker

Just the News

Lifezette

The Washington Examiner

The Daily Caller

And even Gateway Pundit is far, far, far more reliable than the corrupt liberal MSM.
Gatewaypundit is a sewer and I have shown that already so lets look at a few more of them since you are a midless sheep who never knows what you are talking about

American Thinker

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/american ... ESTIONABLE SOURCEA questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate the American Thinker, Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.
PjMediaQUESTIONABLE SOURCEA questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate PJ Media to be Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as numerous failed fact checks.
So yeah lies and propaganda and YOU are a proven liar

Blue Devil

Unread post

Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: Little Miss Marxist is censoring me.

I'm unable to  post full sized images including images of data and graphs, so I'm unable to post important information.

Weeks ago I promised her not to put images of decrepit Democrat-destroyed cities in her threads, because she obviously doesn't care about that at all.

That takes care of any issue she has, yet she refuses to restore my ability to post full sized images.

This is a political debate board where information is supposed to be posted and shared.

She is censoring me.

If that's not an abuse of moderator powers, what is?
Go buy your own message board, and you can do what you want with it.  

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Deal with it...the "Governess" has her finger on the moderator's button. YOU DON'T.

duck615

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 14 Oct 2020, 6:23 am » wrote:

Deal with it...the "Governess" has her finger on the moderator's button. YOU DON'T.

OMG THAT LOOKS LIKE HER...

Termin8tor

Unread post

Wow, a complete meltdown.

Misty » 01 Nov 2019 11:46 am » wrote:There is no reality depicted in your threads you gaping *******.

Just a bunch of propaganda, **** and lies from your favorite wingnut websites.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Misty » 13 Oct 2020, 1:08 pm » wrote: Why didn't you respond to what I said?
As she runs from my post on her little troll feet.

Let's compare the NYTimes' high praise of Trump to Obama's and Biden's embarrassing failure.

That you also censored from your Fake Reality thread several times.

Trump has been competent. Obama and Biden were "lucky."

FORMER BIDEN CHIEF of STAFF in 2019: ‘We Did Everything Wrong, 60 Million Americans Got H1 N1’
posted by Hannity Staff
Joe Biden’s former Chief of Staff ripped the Obama administration’s response to H1 N1 back in 2019; saying a bunch of “great people” did “everything wrong” and it’s “purely fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history.”

“I was in the White House in 2009 and 2010… A bunch of really talented, really great people on it, and we did everything wrong. 60 million Americans got H1 N1,” said Klain in 2019.

“It is purely a fortuity that this isn’t one of the great mass casualty events in American history,” Ron Klain, who was Biden’s chief of staff at the time, said of H1N1 in 2019. “It had nothing to do with us doing anything right. It just had to do with luck. If anyone thinks that this can’t happen again, they don’t have to go back to 1918, they just have to go back to 2009, 2010 and imagine a virus with a different lethality, and you can just do the math on that.”
https://hannity.com/media-room/former-b ... got-h1-n1/

Pengwin

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 8:49 am » wrote: .

"The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010"
https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/cdcresponse.htm

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 8:49 am » wrote: .
As she runs from my post on her little troll feet.

Let's compare the NYTimes' high praise of Trump to Obama's and Biden's embarrassing failure.

That you also censored from your Fake Reality thread several times.

You are a LIAR calling Trumps response to COVID as competent is just a LIE. He dismantled the pandemic team . He LIED for months caling people warning of the dangers of this virus a HOAX saying it would go away since February. dragging his feet on testing..  

The rest of the developed world got this virus under control by shutting down and staying shut down till the infection rate was low enough then reopening slowly and in stages. By ramping up testing and getting tracing ready by educating their people about masks and distancing they did the work now THEY have it under control

Trump did the opposite he kept LYING about the virus he ridiculed people wearing masks he bullied Governors into opening too early and he REFUSED to do ANY work to have a national standard he sabotaged testing he never ramped up production of PPE and we are STILL short of it

Trump is STILL LYING about the virus and is not saying we need to learn to live wiith it and get herd immunity which means maybe two MILLION dead and as much as 40 MILLION with organ damage to lungs kidneys hearts and brains

Trumps MASSIVE FAILURE is due to his propensity to just LIE about everything and his lazyness Trump NEVER even TRIES to find solutions to problems all he EVER does is try to tell his TreasonMonkey base who to BLAME for whatever the problem is

H8er you are a LIAR and a TRAITOR

Termin8tor

Unread post

solon » 17 Oct 2020, 4:02 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR calling Trumps response to COVID as competent is just a LIE. He dismantled the pandemic team . 
Weird, but the guy who took over the re-organized pandemic team wrote an oped in the WSJ explaining what they'd done, how they reduced regulatory barriers and how they overcame the economic problems that prevent the private sector from developing vaccines for infrequent pandemics.

But you knew that, of course, right wackjob?

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 4:36 pm » wrote: .
Weird, but the guy who took over the re-organized pandemic team wrote an oped in the WSJ explaining what they'd done, how they reduced regulatory barriers and how they overcame the economic problems that prevent the private sector from developing vaccines for infrequent pandemics.

But you knew that, of course, right wackjob?

WHich can also be called kicking down RESPONSIBLE regulation that will keep a virus that millions will take SAFE but I dont CARE what  the HACK Trump put in charge says about this to ASSAUGE Trumps ego

That has NOTHING to do with the INDISPUTABLE FACTS I showed which are without a doubt a showing of Trumps UTTER indifferencte to American deaths and total INCOMPETENCE. We have  4% of the worlds population and 20+% of the worlds DEATHS and INFECTIONS and that is in large part due to Trumps LIES and INCOMPETENCE.  

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Misty » 06 Oct 2020, 9:22 pm » wrote: deportliberals was one angry son of a *******.

He left because of me - I was in one of my moods and I went over the top on something or other, and he was scandalized.

I was so **** proud.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Phelix_Dacat » 06 Oct 2020, 9:37 pm » wrote: DL was a high level employee of a quasi federal agency that controlled the retirement funds of mostly African American railroad employees. That he had a fiduciary responsibility to make more money so black railroad workers would do better when they retired probably hung heavy over DL every day of his **** life. Huzzah!

DL and JT were the only two posters that ever made me consider moving from cyber to IRL. I never did. But I did consider if it was the moral move. DL's son was a piece of ****, too.

DL and JT existed on opposite planes. JT was laughing when he posted. DL was seething.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
DennisTheMenace » 07 Oct 2020, 7:44 am » wrote: True, I have a nice couch and a queen sized bed.

I'm sure my Filipina wife is way better looking than you are. 

Apples vs Oranges...isn't it?

Not just ANY fat hillbilly. ^

A fat hillbilly with a mail order bride.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Termin8tor » 07 Oct 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: Bump.

I have full sized images of actual documents about hugely important issues I'd like to be able to cite.

About breaking news about the Flynn case.

Little Miss Marxist is censoring me.

@Misty   is a total *******! Every time I try to make your documents copy, she shrinks MY posts. I have brought her before the moderator body - this is going to come to a head SOON.  

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 3:19 pm » wrote: "The 2009 H1N1 Pandemic: Summary Highlights, April 2009-April 2010"
https://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/cdcresponse.htm

Obama shut down travel from the affected region - that was racism...

when trump did it.

You people are sick ****.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

Termin8tor » 03 Oct 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: Little Miss Marxist is censoring me.

I'm unable to  post full sized images including images of data and graphs, so I'm unable to post important information.

Weeks ago I promised her not to put images of decrepit Democrat-destroyed cities in her threads, because she obviously doesn't care about that at all.

That takes care of any issue she has, yet she refuses to restore my ability to post full sized images.

This is a political debate board where information is supposed to be posted and shared.

She is censoring me.

If that's not an abuse of moderator powers, what is?
She censors you in the same way that vandals who spray graffiti are censored,  cuz all they produce is eyesores.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George