Trumps Incompetence is turning his losing campaign ‘into a Party-Killing, LANDSLIDE DEFEAT’: conservative columnist

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
136 posts
itaurulez

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 12:05 am » wrote: For the fourth time, silly, the white supremacist jibe was tongue in cheek.

Almost totally so.

And there was no "derogatory" context. For that to even be possible, you would need to demonstrate that a "good" context for being black is even available.

I would challenge you to do so.

In a declarative statement (look it up), identify a man as black in a way that has a positive connotation.

GO!

So you are trying to tell me that you can be a racist with out being a racist, what the heck do you mean by "tongue in cheek"  I have never heard that before, now you are expecting me to be a master at some kind of use of English that I have not been involved with.   You must also have a confederate flag ?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:10 am » wrote: So you are trying to tell me that you can be a racist with out being a racist, what the heck do you mean by "tongue in cheek"  I have never heard that before, now you are expecting me to be a master at some kind of use of English that I have not been involved with.   You must also have a confederate flag ?

I am not a flaggot of ANY stripe, confederate or otherwise.

"Tongue in cheek" is googleable. Or you could even put your tongue in your cheek and read your own body language - it works.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

itaurulez

Unread post

itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:10 am » wrote: So you are trying to tell me that you can be a racist with out being a racist, what the heck do you mean by "tongue in cheek"  I have never heard that before, now you are expecting me to be a master at some kind of use of English that I have not been involved with.   You must also have a confederate flag ?

No, but since about thirty years ago, at least, folks are okay with the term black.    So you are saying that your posting of your being a white supremacist was sarcastic, and in response to others THINKING you were racist?   Okay, THAT would be a different story and I would apologize then.   But I have run into too many white supremacists and the hate that some blacks have, due to that, has wrongfully affected me in the past.  I have had blacks rob me almost of house and home JUST because I am WHITE.   A one size fits all approach is a bad approach.   Alright, I have got to go now.    Back later maybe Monday.   

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:15 am » wrote: No, but since about thirty years ago, at least, folks are okay with the term black.    So you are saying that your posting of your being a white supremacist was sarcastic, and in response to others THINKING you were racist?   Okay, THAT would be a different story and I would apologize then.   But I have run into too many white supremacists and the hate that some blacks have, due to that, has wrongfully affected me in the past.  I have had blacks rob me almost of house and home JUST because I am WHITE.   A one size fits all approach is a bad approach.   Alright, I have got to go now.    Back later maybe Monday.
Alrighty, then. Here is a parting gift.

Since it appears you are reticent, I will meet the challenge I gave you, and to which you did not respond, in spite of repeated challenges.

Watch:

The basket ball was passed to an offensive player, who was in position, and who was a black fella.

Now, you see? Black CAN have the rare "good" context. It isn't ALWAYS negative. Just most of the time. And even then, it depends what team you are on. If you're defense, you're wishing a white fella not named Nikola Jokić or Kristaps Porziņģis had the ball.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 12:19 am » wrote: Alrighty, then. Here is a parting gift.

Since it appears you are reticent, I will meet the challenge I gave you, and to which you did not respond, in spite of repeated challenges.

Watch:

The basket ball was passed to an offensive player, who was in position, and who was a black fella.

Now, you see? Black CAN have the rare "good" context. It isn't ALWAYS negative. Just most of the time. And even then, it depends what team you are on. If you're defense, you're wishing a white fella not named Nikola Jokić or Kristaps Porziņģis had the ball.
I was always fully aware that black CAN have a good context.  Got to be brief.

So you say I have trouble understanding english... Well of course.   Certain people's english that is.  I may even have written in newspapers, spoken on radio, given speeches, and wrote literature, other times I have sounded dumber than a box full of rocks. I'm still trying to figure out exactly where you are coming from with your reasoning.  Sometimes I have trouble understanding what people are trying to say, no matter how proficient I may be at a language, people often have varying styles in their use of english, and sometimes have terms I have never come across before, such as "Tongue in cheek".   I googled it.    Yes I may have come across in a far more accusing manner than I should have, and I am sorry if I did.  I don't want to make someone wrongfully look like a racist.  COn the other hand, challenging me to find a "good" context with the word black in it in order to justify what ever I was saying on Saturday did not seen to have a thing to do with all this, but anyhow, here:   Black lives matter.     NAACP advocates for fair well being of black folks.    Now that's not a bad context.  Nevertheless, you claimed that black folks do not have the "power" to be racist.   All one needs in order to have the "power" for that, is hate. We dont need to go down that bad river.

.    .     .     We started on a blog about the President badly screwing up his chances at re-election.  I came across your posts.  And we ended up here.  Okay, yes, the FBI DID compile statistic data showing that black people are committing the majority of the crime.  But at the same time (what struck me in the eye),  the FBI did NOT use the word N*GG*RDOM !      THAT is why I came across the way I did.  Sorry if I offended you.   You can call me all the names you want and make all the clever strategic remarks you want, maybe I was profiling too heavily.   I see racism on blogs all over the place and sometimes they are what I thought they were, other times, they are not what I thought they were.  

But back to the main subject, I dont think Trump blew it as bad as some are saying he did, but at the same time, some of his actions have gotten people's attention. But Nancy Pelosi is not doing any better in that respect.  Not in the least.   And I am unhappy with both of them.  Got to get going down town.   Seven three.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

The latest from Prez MORON

Trump on Joe Biden: "If Elected, He'll Listen To The Scientists"

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: I was always fully aware that black CAN have a good context.  Got to be brief.

So you say I have trouble understanding english... Well of course.   Certain people's english that is.  I may even have written in newspapers, spoken on radio, given speeches, and wrote literature,
Sorry - GOTTA interrupt.

You were writing in the past perfect, and then switched tenses to the past. It should read WRITTEN literature.

Sorry. Please - continue.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: other times I have sounded dumber than a box full of rocks.
Pshaw. Say it ain't so.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: I'm still trying to figure out exactly where you are coming from with your reasoning.
Consider that I am a genuine ******* who is mad at the whole world and looking for a place to take a ****.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: Sometimes I have trouble understanding what people are trying to say, no matter how proficient I may be at a language, people often have varying styles in their use of english, and sometimes have terms I have never come across before, such as "Tongue in cheek".   I googled it.    Yes I may have come across in a far more accusing manner than I should have, and I am sorry if I did.
No, I'm an ******* - you pegged me right.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote:   I don't want to make someone wrongfully look like a racist.  On the other hand, challenging me to find a "good" context with the word black in it in order to justify what ever I was saying on Saturday did not seen to have a thing to do with all this, but anyhow, here:   Black lives matter.     NAACP advocates for fair well being of black folks.    Now that's not a bad context.
Sure it is - it's a horrible **** context.

Blacks got their freedom generations ago, and for the past fifty years we have spent hundreds of bullions on them - federal and state set asides for minority owned businesses, chairs they did not merit in university departments, seats they did not merit in those universities' class rooms, food stamps, section 8, WIC, head start, the United Negro College Fund - these are just the well known ways in which America's white majority has VOLUNTARILY instructed its government to behave in a racist manner against the majority in favor of blacks.

GENERATIONS later, they STILL need your protection? Yeah - that speaks very badly of them. That is a very negative context. How long must we treat these people as the white man's burden, before they unburden us from their apparently ENDLESS need for public assistance?

Jews are less than 1% of our population, and I DARE you to find a jew who needs your pandering support. Do you think anyone handed it to them? They TOOK it - and without a **** leg up.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: you claimed that black folks do not have the "power" to be racist.   All one needs in order to have the "power" for that, is hate. We dont need to go down that bad river.
Check in with your bedfellows. That is their dogma, not mine - I said it "tongue in cheek."
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: We started on a blog about the President badly screwing up his chances at re-election.  I came across your posts.  And we ended up here.  Okay, yes, the FBI DID compile statistic data showing that black people are committing the majority of the crime.  But at the same time (what struck me in the eye),  the FBI did NOT use the word N*GG*RDOM !
But ****** do, all day long. To pretend that the word ****** is an excuse to go on a chimp out is racist. The word ****** is NOT RACIST, and where in the hell you come off saying that it is baffles me.

If the word ****** is racist, that indicts almost every ****** in America, as that is one of their very favorite words, lagging only behind freebie and Hennessy.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote: THAT is why I came across the way I did.  Sorry if I offended you.
You did not.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote:  You can call me all the names you want and make all the clever strategic remarks you want, maybe I was profiling too heavily.   I see racism on blogs all over the place and sometimes they are what I thought they were, other times, they are not what I thought they were.
I think you need to DEFINE racism, then look for it. I highly doubt you have a functioning and integrous definition.
itaurulez » 19 Oct 2020, 10:49 am » wrote:  But back to the main subject, I dont think Trump blew it as bad as some are saying he did, but at the same time, some of his actions have gotten people's attention. But Nancy Pelosi is not doing any better in that respect.  Not in the least.   And I am unhappy with both of them.  Got to get going down town.   Seven three.
Joe biden is a stalking horse for an unvetted presidential nominee named cameltoe harris.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 19 Oct 2020, 2:43 pm » wrote: Sorry - GOTTA interrupt.

You were writing in the past perfect, and then switched tenses to the past. It should read WRITTEN literature.

Sorry. Please - continue.

Pshaw. Say it ain't so.

Consider that I am a genuine ******* who is mad at the whole world and looking for a place to take a ****.

No, I'm an ******* - you pegged me right.

Sure it is - it's a horrible **** context.

Blacks got their freedom generations ago, and for the past fifty years we have spent hundreds of bullions on them - federal and state set asides for minority owned businesses, chairs they did not merit in university departments, seats they did not merit in those universities' class rooms, food stamps, section 8, WIC, head start, the United Negro College Fund - these are just the well known ways in which America's white majority has VOLUNTARILY instructed its government to behave in a racist manner against the majority in favor of blacks.

GENERATIONS later, they STILL need your protection? Yeah - that speaks very badly of them. That is a very negative context. How long must we treat these people as the white man's burden, before they unburden us from their apparently ENDLESS need for public assistance?

Jews are less than 1% of our population, and I DARE you to find a jew who needs your pandering support. Do you think anyone handed it to them? They TOOK it - and without a **** leg up.

Check in with your bedfellows. That is their dogma, not mine - I said it "tongue in cheek."

But ****** do, all day long. To pretend that the word ****** is an excuse to go on a chimp out is racist. The word ****** is NOT RACIST, and where in the hell you come off saying that it is baffles me.

If the word ****** is racist, that indicts almost every ****** in America, as that is one of their very favorite words, lagging only behind freebie and Hennessy.

You did not.

I think you need to DEFINE racism, then look for it. I highly doubt you have a functioning and integrous definition.

Joe biden is a stalking horse for an unvetted presidential nominee named cameltoe harris.
"Pshaw. Say it ain't so".:    Yup, that WAS my little experiment, and believe me,  I was assured that you would come back in this fashion.   Now I DON'T need to worry that I was overboard, or that I had been demeaning, beyond reason.   So what else are you so proficient at?  You might even want to go back and check some of your spelling since you like to barf out at others about their English not being so perfect like you think yours is. But then again,  that just is you.  Were you bullied to pieces in high school?  Yes, sorry, but you ARE an angry kid.  It shows delightfully.    Just like as with a mad little kid, someone tries to come across and reason with you, you just spit out more of your same old [email protected], [email protected], hopeless remarks, the sad thing is that you are not pulling the wool over my eyes, just your own eyes.  Oh, that doesn't really matter anyways,  you'll be going on and on, doing this same crap forty years down the road, round and round, have fun.    I just clearly wanted to make sure I was not going over board at anyone.  No problem, you were merely a waste of time, and nothing more than that,  now I am delighted to see that there was nothing to lose in your direction.    Maybe your daddy beat the crap out of you too many times.

"Consider that I am a genuine ******* who is mad at the whole world and looking for a place to take a ****".
You certainly are MAD, that is too obvious.   Okay,  I concede,  you ARE a "genuine ******* with no real feelings, no real soul", just a bunch of pride and vanity. No need of any respect.  Maybe Daddy will wallop your @ss a little more.   Of course he knows it won't do any good but for the release,  he is just as mad as your are since he knows he has made some fairly bad mistakes in his past,  but that won't do any harm either, there is nothing left to lose any sleep over.  

"No, I'm an ******* - you pegged me right". . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Yup,  thank you!   Obviously I DID peg you correctly!! >>>>"Melanin and a vagina".   Is that your POLITICAL outlook in life, perhaps?  Maybe you could take some of daddy's cash and go hire a whore.  Oh please don't forget to be sure that she's got a lot of that MELANIN in her now !

All of your FURIOUS reasoning against the black community does not change a darn fraction of what is really going on out there, oppression is more hidden in our nation than you would ever want to admit, you likely think that black people SHOULD be kept in oppression due to the simple fact that they are not the same race that you are.   It's not awful hard to put the pieces together here.  Just another dime-a-dozen Right-wing punk who doesn't  want to pay his taxes. 

And okay, you ARE a racist.  Yet you insist that the word "n*gg*r" is NOT a racist slur.   I suppose that in your eyes, stabbing a black guy to death would not be murder either.   And poverty simply does not exist ! !     

Ku Klux Klan member?  Awwwwhhhh, you'll love this!   The Ku Klux Klan endorsed Barack Obama in '07 or '08.    Do did you come around in turn to endorse Hillary Clinton in order to show the world that you are NOT a racist?  Oh boy you are a fracking nut job!    If you think you're too good to work a blue collar job, you might consider writing joke books!     During the last several years, millions of black folks have come back with the term "nigga"  and it is NOT "N*GG*R"  (like the way we spell the original RACIAL term).   I thank you for admitting that you are a genuine racist.   (And that you are a white supremacist).   Yes!   You ARE angry at the world.  Could you honestly tell me you never wished to turn black people into slaves again?   Yup, you made your bed,  now go sleep in it,  because I think you already found your "place to take a sh*t",  because it looks like you really "sh*t the bed" quite a good while ago.  You DON'T hate blacks?  Awwhhh come on and tell me that now ! ! 

"Sure it is - it's a horrible **** context".      Ey!   "Cannonpointer"!  Go out there and point your cannon into the next demonstration and show them how supreme you white punks are ! !    "Let's go get them" !     

Do you have a punching bag?   Or a dart board with pictures of black people on it?  Target range with Obama's photographs at 25, 50, and 100 yards?  You know which end of the rifle to hold. . . . .

Hey,  "cannonpointer",    how many cannons and mortars have you actually ever fired?  Or have you only fired black guys from Daddy's farm? ! !  Hey that's right! . . . . . . . .  You ain't gotta' work for a living!     How about that?   But maybe you should at least learn how to spell so you can get a job when the time comes and reality checks in.     But go see daddy now,  it's getting late. 

P.S.    At least I DID learn one thing from you:   I can get away with saying any derogatory, racistic, mean, evil thing I ever want to, and claim that it was only "TONGUE IN CHEEK" ! !

Last edited by itaurulez on 20 Oct 2020, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 20 Oct 2020, 12:20 pm » wrote: "Pshaw. Say it ain't so".:    Yup, that WAS my little experiment, and believe me,  I was assured that you would come back in this fashion.   Now I DON'T need to worry that I was overboard, or that I had been demeaning, beyond reason.   So what else are you so proficient at?  You might even want to go back and check some of your spelling since you like to barf out at others about their English not being so perfect like you think yours is. But then again,  that just is you.  Were you bullied to pieces in high school?  Yes, sorry, but you ARE an angry kid.  It shows delightfully.    Just like as with a mad little kid, someone tries to come across and reason with you, you just spit out more of your same old [email protected], [email protected], hopeless remarks, the sad thing is that you are not pulling the wool over my eyes, just your own eyes.  Oh, that doesn't really matter anyways,  you'll be going on and on, doing this same crap forty years down the road, round and round, have fun.    I just clearly wanted to make sure I was not going over board at anyone.  No problem, you were merely a waste of time, and nothing more than that,  now I am delighted to see that there was nothing to lose in your direction.    Maybe your daddy beat the crap out of you too many times.

"Consider that I am a genuine ******* who is mad at the whole world and looking for a place to take a ****".
You certainly are MAD, that is too obvious.   Okay,  I concede,  you ARE a "genuine ******* with no real feelings, no real soul", just a bunch of pride and vanity. No need of any respect.  Maybe Daddy will wallop your @ss a little more.   Of course he knows it won't do any good but for the release,  he is just as mad as your are since he knows he has made some fairly bad mistakes in his past,  but that won't do any harm either, there is nothing left to lose any sleep over.  

"No, I'm an ******* - you pegged me right". . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Yup,  thank you!   Obviously I DID peg you correctly!! >>>>"Melanin and a vagina".   Is that your POLITICAL outlook in life, perhaps?  Maybe you could take some of daddy's cash and go hire a whore.  Oh please don't forget to be sure that she's got a lot of that MELANIN in her now !

All of your FURIOUS reasoning against the black community does not change a darn fraction of what is really going on out there, oppression is more hidden in our nation than you would ever want to admit, you likely think that black people SHOULD be kept in oppression due to the simple fact that they are not the same race that you are.   It's not awful hard to put the pieces together here.  Just another dime-a-dozen Right-wing punk who doesn't  want to pay his taxes. 

And okay, you ARE a racist.  Yet you insist that the word "n*gg*r" is NOT a racist slur.   I suppose that in your eyes, stabbing a black guy to death would not be murder either.   And poverty simply does not exist ! !     

Ku Klux Klan member?  Awwwwhhhh, you'll love this!   The Ku Klux Klan endorsed Barack Obama in '07 or '08.    Do did you come around in turn to endorse Hillary Clinton in order to show the world that you are NOT a racist?  Oh boy you are a fracking nut job!    If you think you're too good to work a blue collar job, you might consider writing joke books!     During the last several years, millions of black folks have come back with the term "nigga"  and it is NOT "N*GG*R"  (like the way we spell the original RACIAL term).   I thank you for admitting that you are a genuine racist.   (And that you are a white supremacist).   Yes!   You ARE angry at the world.  Could you honestly tell me you never wished to turn black people into slaves again?   Yup, you made your bed,  now go sleep in it,  because I think you already found your "place to take a sh*t",  because it looks like you really "sh*t the bed" quite a good while ago.  You DON'T hate blacks?  Awwhhh come on and tell me that now ! ! 

"Sure it is - it's a horrible **** context".      Ey!   "Cannonpointer"!  Go out there and point your cannon into the next demonstration and show them how supreme you white punks are ! !    "Let's go get them" !     

Do you have a punching bag?   Or a dart board with pictures of black people on it?  Target range with Obama's photographs at 25, 50, and 100 yards?  You know which end of the rifle to hold. . . . .

Hey,  "cannonpointer",    how many cannons and mortars have you actually ever fired?  Or have you only fired black guys from Daddy's farm? ! !  Hey that's right! . . . . . . . .  You ain't gotta' work for a living!     How about that?   But maybe you should at least learn how to spell so you can get a job when the time comes and reality checks in.     But go see daddy now,  it's getting late
That was delightful. I'm starting to like you.

For the record, I voted for obama. Twice.

I have defended that vote many times on this board.

I don't think "racist" means what you think it means. I think you are the racist.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: That was delightful. I'm starting to like you.

I don't think "racist" means what you think it means. I think you are the racist.
Awwwhhh please!  Come on now.   You are only fooling yourself.   We both know exactly what racist means and you are only trying to disguise it so that you can disguise your actions!   Many things get disguised in our nation, and you are one of those guys who are fairly good at that. You voted for Obama?!!?!   Please ! !

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2020, 12:26 pm » wrote: That was delightful. I'm starting to like you.

Oh your starting to LIKE me now?    Awwhhh,   put your head right here.....................

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 20 Oct 2020, 12:31 pm » wrote: Oh your starting to LIKE me now?    Awwhhh,   put your head right here.....................

Are we going to make daddy bathroom time?

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Are we going to make daddy bathroom time?

What a rough daddy he must have been !

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2020, 12:33 pm » wrote: Are we going to make daddy bathroom time?

This is twelve o'clock..................Adios Amigo !

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 20 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: This is twelve o'clock..................Adios Amigo !

He flirts... he flirts... he FLEES!

He's GOT fleas!

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 20 Oct 2020, 12:38 pm » wrote: What a rough daddy he must have been !

Just picture it.

Now, just try not to.  

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

The title of this thread indicates serious overconfidence on the part of Dems. The same kind of smug assurance they had that Hillary would win in 2016.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 20 Oct 2020, 12:45 pm » wrote: Just picture it.

Now, just try not to.

I was only referring to how your daddy must have dealt with you, no flirting intended, please get over it. Yooooo  phukken  gooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » Today, 3:06 pm » wrote: I was only referring to how your daddy must have dealt with you, no flirting intended, please get over it. Yooooo  phukken  gooooooooooooooooooooooooooon !

You seem upset. Please protest that you are not.

Do this now.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » Today, 3:11 pm » wrote: You seem upset. Please protest that you are not.

Do this now.
Aaaahhhh shaad aap you dumb fart, I am not in the least upset.  Sorry about you though.   What in the world makes you even THINK that I am upset???  Explain.