Trumps Incompetence is turning his losing campaign ‘into a Party-Killing, LANDSLIDE DEFEAT’: conservative columnist

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
117 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

itaurulez » 15 Oct 2020, 3:32 pm » wrote:
Termin8tor » 14 Oct 2020, 5:10 pm » wrote: I didn't write one single word about peaceful demonstrations, so why are you trying to change the topic away from the widespread violence and destruction by the Radical Left?

Given that so many demonstrators don't seem to care that they are cover for the radicals, I have my suspicions about them, too.

A bunch of leftist snowflakes propagandized by the leftist educational system.

I am not trying to change the topic.  You responded to me with implications that all Democrats and all liberal folks are violent, hateful, criminal, dangerous folks who want to get in the way of every kind of essential operation including traffic and local business.
I didn't write any such thing nor imply it. Maybe you should take basic English again.

itaurulez

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Anti-republiKlan » 14 Oct 2020, 5:28 pm » wrote: WTF is a "conservative"?????

they've given us 80-90% of the Debt

And we are going to see even more of that,  thanks to the massive tax breaks which President Trump has been pushing all around.  And now Trump is out to strip Social Security and Medicare (which he promised never to do) with his executive payroll tax break!  (Which he wants to make PERMANENT). He says it will "save the American economy from the corona virus"!!  Oh boy!   Is that stupid,  or is he just hoodwinking us into thinking he is actually that stupid?   Consider the latter choice......  He KNOWS that when George W Bush took over a trillion dollars from the Social Security coffers in order to fund his international family feud with Saddam Hussein, afterwards, not even a penny got replenished back into Social Security from the general fund.   "Ohhh!  They just didn't have it"!   "Oh don't worry!"  "It WILL get returned!"  (Malarki).  Trump knows this more than I do.  Now that he stripped taxes all over the place, one can be even more assured that the excuses will arise and no money will come back to Social Security from the general fund.  And Trump will have his way to say "it wasn't me that did that".  Yes, the national debt is being well fed.

itaurulez

Unread post

Termin8tor » 15 Oct 2020, 4:18 pm » wrote: .
I didn't write any such thing nor imply it. Maybe you should take basic English again.

Awwwhhh well thank you..... Do you know of a good school for me to go to?   So then exactly what WERE you trying to say back then?   You certainly were not in agreeing terms.

itaurulez

Unread post

duck615 » 14 Oct 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: Cities are burning because of democcrats.

"Democrats"?  Half of those guys don't even vote.  Let alone that they don't even know how to contact their Representatives or Senators.    Yup,  the media has it's ways.   But the only thing that SOME of those nuts have going right, is when they claim that both parties ain't worth a tinker's dam, and that they wouldn't vote for any of them.  But the total anarchists, them guys have GOT to go. A small bunch of the BLM members are out there for a cause and are in control of themselves.    Then there are the anti-religious maniacs and MS13.                 Lots of different apples out there. 

itaurulez

Unread post

itaurulez » 15 Oct 2020, 4:19 pm » wrote: And we are going to see even more of that,  thanks to the massive tax breaks which President Trump has been pushing all around.  And now Trump is out to strip Social Security and Medicare (which he promised never to do) with his executive payroll tax break!  (Which he wants to make PERMANENT). He says it will "save the American economy from the corona virus"!!  And our Social Security system will be absolutely FINE!  Oh boy!   Is that stupid,  or is he just hoodwinking us into thinking he is actually that stupid?   Consider the latter choice......  He KNOWS that when George W Bush took over a trillion dollars from the Social Security coffers in order to fund his international family feud with Saddam Hussein, afterwards, not even a penny got replenished back into Social Security from the general fund.   "Ohhh!  We just didn't have it"!   "Oh don't worry!"  "It WILL get returned!"  (Malarki).  And Trump knows this more than I do.  Now that he stripped taxes all over the place, one can be even more assured that the excuses will arise, as to why NO money will come back to Social Security from the general fund.  And Trump will have his way to say "it wasn't me that did that".   That's exactly how they sing and dance in Washington DC.  Yes, the national debt is being well fueled.  And the only thing that will become from all that, is the Repub's will squarely put ALL the blame wholly on the democrats.  And don't forget, Repub's (especially our beligerent radio talk hosts) always claim that tax breaks brings in MORE revenue!  (Like as if we are going to have so many high paying jobs and so many new businesses to the point that we will actually make up for MORE than the lost taxes).   Ever hear of the "Laffer curve"? I think the person's name was Jeffrey Laffer.  He came up with a configuration comparing the amount of revenue raised from new jobs and new business profits AFTER a tax break,  to the initial amounts of revenue lost directly FROM the tax breaks.... The "new" revenue general only out-sizes the lost revenue if the tax rates are already at around SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT of all income and profits.   And guess what!   We did NOT break the threshold on the laffer chart ! !   Awwwwhhhhh look at that!   Our government is NOT bringing in MORE revenue than it was before Trump's massive tax cuts! 
  More like a "Laughter curve"!!          

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 15 Oct 2020, 4:11 pm » wrote: They need this why? To correct how they are being treated?

They might try a bit of judo, instead.

They might correct how they are acting in the first place.

13% of our population is committing half of the violent crimes and more than half of the murders. I'm no mathematorian, so I haven't the foggiest what any of that means. But a friend of mine IS an assistant mathematologist, and he says it shines badly on ******. Being a white supremacyst, I believe my buddy.
So you ARE  /\ /\ /\ /\  indicating that you're a white supremacist.     What kind of a word is THIS? /\  /\  /\  /\

Now they just might get even more violent and angry,  yes there has got to be some kind of reason for their anger,  and it is not exactly what some white people insist that it is.

Last edited by itaurulez on 17 Oct 2020, 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 17 Oct 2020, 11:45 pm » wrote: So you ARE /\ /\ /\ /\  indicating that you're a white supremacist.   What kind of a word is THIS /\  /\  /\  /\

Well, I might or night not be a white supremacist, depending on one's definition. I said it tongue in cheek, but I'm perfectly okay embracing it not so tongue in cheek - again, depending on your definition, there, Barney.

As to the word ******, I BELIEVE the kind of word that is would be "neologism."

I got the word from a comedian named Dave Chappelle.

Say.. did that dirty ****** trick me into saying something racist?  
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 17 Oct 2020, 11:45 pm » wrote: Now they just might get even more violent and angry,  yes there has got to be some kind of reason for their anger,  and it is not exactly what some white people insist that it is.

I don't want to offend you, but this part of your post comes off as babbling. You use "they" without an antecedent, indicating that you do not know the actual function of pronouns.

Is English your second language? I hope you're not a Mexican - a lot of those people are rapists and criminals, according to my sources.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:53 pm » wrote: Well, I might or night not be a white supremacist, depending on one's definition. I said it tongue in cheek, but I'm perfectly okay embracing it not so tongue in cheek - again, depending on your definition, there, Barney.

As to the word ******, I BELIEVE the kind of word that is would be "neologism."

I got the word from a comedian named Dave Chappelle.

Say.. did that dirty ****** trick me into saying something racist? mg:

You stated clearly about you being a white supremacist, now you are trying to tell me that you say you are but you say you are not.  And that fact that you used that derogatory word "n*****dom" INSTEAD of what you are now claiming that you meant, tells me exactly how you feel about black folks.   Sorry

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 17 Oct 2020, 11:55 pm » wrote: You stated clearly about you being a white supremacist, now you are trying to tell me that you say you are but you say you are not.
I said it was tongue in cheek - try to keep up, kid.
itaurulez » 17 Oct 2020, 11:55 pm » wrote: And that fact that you used that derogatory word "n*****dom" INSTEAD of what you are now claiming that you meant, tells me exactly how you feel about black folks.   Sorry
Again, you retard, I got the word ****** from a black fella. Black fellas CAN'T be racist. They don't have the power.

Are you mentally impaired?

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:55 pm » wrote: I don't want to offend you, but this part of your post comes off as babbling. You use "they" without an antecedent, indicating that you do not know the actual function of pronouns.

Is English your second language? I hope you're not a Mexican - a lot of those people are rapists and criminals, according to my sources.

When I used the word "they", just figure it out, you know exactly what I am talking about.  After you used the derogatory word n******ddom.   Dont play stupid with me.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 17 Oct 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: When I used the word "they", just figure it out, you know exactly what I am talking about.  After you used the derogatory word n******ddom.   Dont play stupid with me.

You are the one playing stupid. You have already been informed that ****** is a neologism introduced by a black comedian.

If you think the word is racist, tell it to dave chappelle, you **** crazy person.

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:57 pm » wrote: I said it was tongue in cheek - try to keep up, kid.

Again, you retard, I got the word ****** from a black fella. Black fellas CAN'T be racist. They don't have the power.

Are you mentally impaired?

Oh, from a black guy, now you trying to get to me with your silly insults?    You said you were white supremacist and so you say that word came from a black guy even though you use it differently.   Your statement about blacks causing the most violence, then you say n*****dom???   Retard?

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 12:00 am » wrote: You are the one playing stupid. You have already been informed that ****** is a neologism introduced by a black comedian.

If you think the word is racist, tell it to dave chappelle, you **** crazy person.

You put it in a derogatory context as you stated yourself as being supremacist.   Now you get so defensive.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:00 am » wrote: Oh, from a black guy, now you trying to get to me with your silly insults?    You said you were white supremacist and so you say that word came from a black guy even though you use it differently.   Your statement about blacks causing the most violence, then you say n*****dom???   Retard?
Psst. *******.

My statement about blacks comes from FBI statistics. THEY are the racists for telling the truth. I am only part racist for repeating the truth. I'm like maybe 1/8th racist - an octaroon. At MOST a quadroon.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:01 am » wrote: You put it in a derogatory context as you stated yourself as being supremacist.   Now you get so defensive.
For the fourth time, silly, the white supremacist jibe was tongue in cheek.

Almost totally so.

And there was no "derogatory" context. For that to even be possible, you would need to demonstrate that a "good" context for being black is even available.

I would challenge you to do so.

In a declarative statement (look it up), identify a man as black in a way that has a positive connotation.

GO!

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 12:00 am » wrote: You are the one playing stupid. You have already been informed that ****** is a neologism introduced by a black comedian.

"Black fellas cant be racist, they dont have the power"????    Boy you really ARE the kind of person from a worst case scenario?   Your derogatory words are awesome!  You get off on calling people names?   Yup,  just the classic kind of mentality one would expect.   You did an excellent job at revealing yourself this evening.   Real proud?

PS:  Oh, please, just go out and find a way to tell me that the word "n****r" itself is not a racist word.  Then you come can call me names again.
Last edited by itaurulez on 18 Oct 2020, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:05 am » wrote: "Black fellas cant be racist, they dont have the power"????    Boy you really ARE the kind of person from a worst case scenario?   Your derogatory words are awesome!  You get off on calling people names?   Yup,  just the classic kind of mentality one would expect.   You did an excellent job at revealing yourself this evening.   Real proud?

Are you suggesting there are racist black people?

itaurulez

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 12:06 am » wrote: Are you suggesting there are racist black people?

I knew a bunch of them in Longview Texas so yeah.  They hated all white people, period.  They had the idea that all whites are evil, inferior, and should be stomped into the ground.  Where have you been?!

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
itaurulez » 18 Oct 2020, 12:08 am » wrote: I knew a bunch of them in Longview Texas so yeah.  They hated all white people, period.  They had the idea that all whites are evil, inferior, and should be stomped into the ground.  Where have you been?!

No wonder they do so much crime, with attitudes like that.

Thanks for hipping me.

Are you gonna respond to my challenge, regardng the declarative sentence?