Biden declared mentally incompetent by former White House Physician

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
285 posts
Jantje_Smit

Unread post

Politics: Communist

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 2:01 am » wrote: Sigh Sigh. I suppose it could be worse. You and Buffalo could have been lawyers.  
But I'm not a banker.. I'm one of the good guys, the crime syndicate I work for only robs rich companies and gives it to the poor.. eh, well themselves.. but the poor working slaves get a profit share too.. so it's more like Robin Hood instead of the evil sherrif..

I read the report put out by the bureaucracy

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 18 Oct 2020, 2:17 am » wrote: But I'm not a banker.. I'm one of the good guys, the crime syndicate I work for only robs rich companies and gives it to the poor.. eh, well themselves.. but the poor working slaves get a profit share too.. so it's more like Robin Hood instead of the evil sherrif..

Yes I don't really understand what you do. Very complicated.         Selling insurance is another bad one. bankers, Insurance Salesmen and Lawyers.  

Jantje_Smit

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 2:21 am » wrote: Yes I don't really understand what you do. Very complicated.
Nah, it's not that complicated... think of it as making sure the financial crimes conducted by the syndicate are done in the most efficient (profitable) way and according to 'the rules'..
Yes I don't really understand what you do. Very complicated. Selling insurance is another bad one. bankers, Insurance Salesmen and Lawyers.
And Italians...

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Jantje_Smit » 18 Oct 2020, 2:45 am » wrote: Nah, it's not that complicated... think of it as making sure the financial crimes conducted by the syndicate are done in the most efficient (profitable) way and according to 'the rules'..

And Italians...

I worked at a bank once. I had to shimmy under the door to the vault. There was like a gap about a foot. only one small enough to do it. To get the money out and keys...This was long ago. combo safe. Open it up. One little stack of money!   THATS IT. The bank has no money in it. Money isn't real. Go back out to my teller window..  had an acid flashback. The walls started to breathe. In and out. The chairs were moving. Loud sounds. The tube shooting out to the drive up window.  sweating.. spinning, hot.   I decided right then and there. It wasn't the career for me. which led me on my quest to figure out just what money IS? certainly none inside the bank.  Never did figure out, how to make money.  

Jantje_Smit

Unread post

That depends on what you mean with 'real'.. these days it's just bits and bites in the cloud.. but if everybody believes and acts like it's real does it matter?
..which led me on my quest to figure out just what money IS?
It's what the banking mafia says it is.. you can trust them..they're too big to fail/jail after all..
Never did figure out, how to make money.
The best way is to chose rich parents.. or become a financial criminal too (an important one, I'm still not rich either)

Buffalo

Unread post

Famagusta » 18 Oct 2020, 2:14 am » wrote: With Biden’s shaky aim?
Shooting an armed criminal in the leg would be stupid if not suicidal for a cop for obvious reasons.  The criminal could fire back.  Braindead is pandering  to criminals and the anti/defund the police idiots. STUPID.

War is a Racket

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 8:31 am » wrote: AH HA! you two, do know each other.  I shouldn't admit to knowing either of you.

I tell EVERYONE that you're my BFF.....I get a lot of free beers  

Greg

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
TrumpistaniALPHA » 18 Oct 2020, 7:32 am » wrote: I tell EVERYONE that you're my BFF.....I get a lot of free beers  

Greg
You sure? I thought it might be that Tutu you were wearing?  and you don't share the beers do ya?

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 11:07 am » wrote: I'm not catholic. Do they still believe in no birth control?

I'm with the "more the merrier" mob; quite cool really. 

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 7:37 am » wrote: You sure? I thought it might be that Tutu you were wearing?  and you don't share the beers do ya?

My Tutu experience was SACRED....................plus it won the "best Costume" Box of chocolates. Only cost $50 for the entry fee. 

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 7:37 am » wrote: You sure? I thought it might be that Tutu you were wearing?  and you don't share the beers do ya?

One does not SHARE BEERS!!  What do you think I am? A Communist??

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
TrumpistaniALPHA » 18 Oct 2020, 7:40 am » wrote: My Tutu experience was SACRED....................plus it won the "best Costume" Box of chocolates. Only cost $50 for the entry fee.
You didn't really wear one silly. Did you?  

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

Actually I think, after all that, it was the matching green tights.......

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 7:42 am » wrote: You didn't really wear one silly. Did you?

TrumpistaniALPHA

Unread post

Just a drop in; luv yas..........but bed time here.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
TrumpistaniALPHA » 18 Oct 2020, 7:41 am » wrote: One does not SHARE BEERS!!  What do you think I am? A Communist??
I caught on to that myself. My x used to open up the window.. put the beers on the window sill. The screen kept the beers from falling out. Shut the window. Beers stayed nice and cold.   I found them. Whah ha ha. I was only going to steal ONE!

nefarious101

Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 18 Oct 2020, 12:34 am » wrote: I'm not hiding comrade... and we're really not the same people.. just ask wobbles.. goes by the name Ricky Tavy here... the heroic, progressive #resistance fighter what he thinks of my 'liberal' credentials..

See....you just proved my point....and you probably didn't even know it

Jantje_Smit

Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 9:25 am » wrote: See....you just proved my point....and you probably didn't even know it
I wasn't aware that you had a point... can you tell me what it is?

nefarious101

Unread post

Famagusta » 17 Oct 2020, 11:17 pm » wrote: I don’t wear one. Can’t bear them.I don’t go into shops much, because of that rule. 

Leftists have morphed into the Woke Brigade, I call them. 

Who’s that weird one who was doing gotcha questions on Trump the other day on Town Hall? Sort of demonic.

It’s free and easy on the beach. Topless English women, and all that. Beautiful smooth skinned long legged girls, and flat stomached guys from the Baltic states.

I'm hoping the left in blue states and cities keep doing what they are doing with lock downs and tight restrictions.  The more they clamp down the more people turn against them...just glad the left is clueless to this fact.  They are under the impression that the more they force themselves into people's lives the more people will hate Trump.  We have one key advantage....the left is comprised of a bunch of idiots.

Is it getting worse or better where you are?  I hear things but you really can't trust what you hear anymore

nefarious101

Unread post

Jantje_Smit » 18 Oct 2020, 9:31 am » wrote: I wasn't aware that you had a point... can you tell me what it is?

I know....you're a leftist....that makes you completely unaware on most things