Looks like we need knife control

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
814 posts
User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:24 pm » wrote: How, if it is consistent with ALL citations which you have stipulated to disdaining, can my argument POSSIBLY  have been "decimated"?

I'm sure we'll be adding this to the long list of questions you are too.....uhhhh....victorious to answer.
because you refuse to answer these questions less than a man:

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?

Plus, my previous post shows you suddenly claiming the Ar 15 was not designed for the battlefield.

 
Log in or Register to remove ads

no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:21 pm » wrote: Why?

Wait....don't tell me!

"For The Season Posted Reasons I Voted For Last Time." ?
it is a variant of a race car that is not street legal.  That is your “theory”.  Although you did admit the AR 15 was not designed for the battlefield,

I suggest Swedish Meatball you figure out what your argument is and get back to me.  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:28 pm » wrote: here is where you lost.
No....

If I lost, it would involve a citation contradicting the ones provided..
​​​
not narratives,or bold assertions.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:24 pm » wrote: How, if it is consistent with ALL citations which you have stipulated to disdaining, can my argument POSSIBLY  have been "decimated"?

I'm sure we'll be adding this to the long list of questions you are too.....uhhhh....victorious to answer.
You admitted the AR 15 was not designed for the battlefield idiot.

 
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:31 pm » wrote: it is a variant of a race car that is not street legal.  That is your “theory”.  Although you did admit the AR 15 was not designed for the battlefield,

I suggest Swedish Meatball you figure out what your argument is and get back to me.
Do you hereby acknowledge that the AR15, sold to civilians, is a variant of the AR15/M16 weapons system designed for use in combat?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: You admitted the AR 15 was not designed for the battlefield idiot.
No, I did not...

Stop paraphrasing.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:29 pm » wrote: because you refuse to answer these questions less than a man:

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?

Plus, my previous post shows you suddenly claiming the Ar 15 was not designed for the battlefield.
You haven't explained why these questions are relevant...In spite of its lack of relevance #1 has been answered..

Now answer the question, or admit defeat.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:35 pm » wrote: You haven't explained why these questions are relevant...In spite of its lack of relevance #1 has been answered..

Now answer the question, or admit defeat.
Your argument was, and since rescinded, is the AR 15 semi auto was designed for the battlefield based on the M16.  Although I have shown otherwise,  and shown the AR 15 was mass produced PRIOR to the M16, you persist.  Then you claimed no one said the AR 15 was designed for battlefield use.  You lil man need to pick an argument.  All this winning on me part bores me.

If you are going back to your original argument that the AR 15 is a variant of the M16 and is designed for the battlefield anyone with knowledge of the topic understands in order to make that argument you have to answer the below questions.  But you are a man who I doubt has an IQ in triple digits and you don’t have the intellect to understand that simple concept.

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:34 pm » wrote: No, I did not...

Stop paraphrasing.
I posted your words idiot.  You said No one said the Sporter was designed for the bartlefield.  Idiot, low IQ, the sporter  is the original mass produced, designed for civilian use, AR 15. 

Read the info given to you.  Now back to the questions:

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?
 
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:46 pm » wrote: I posted your words idiot.  You said No one said the Sporter was designed for the bartlefield.  Idiot, low IQ, the sporter  is the original mass produced, designed for civilian use, AR 15. 

Read the info given to you.  Now back to the questions:

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?
That's right...

Because the AR15 is not a discreet design...it is a variant..

**** idiot..

Nod if you understand.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:43 pm » wrote: Your argument was, and since rescinded, is the AR 15 semi auto was designed for the battlefield based on the M16.  Although I have shown otherwise,  and shown the AR 15 was mass produced PRIOR to the M16, you persist.  Then you claimed no one said the AR 15 was designed for battlefield use.  You lil man need to pick an argument.  All this winning on me part bores me.

If you are going back to your original argument that the AR 15 is a variant of the M16 and is designed for the battlefield anyone with knowledge of the topic understands in order to make that argument you have to answer the below questions.  But you are a man who I doubt has an IQ in triple digits and you don’t have the intellect to understand that simple concept.

1.  If the AR 15 semi auto rifle was designed for the battlefield (it wasn’t) why wasn’t it issued To US Combat troops?  Especially since it was mass produced BEFORE the M 16?  How long you gonna run from that question?

2.  What capabilities and functions does the AR 15 Semi auto rifle share with the M 16?
Your argument was, and since rescinded, is the AR 15 semi auto was designed for the battlefield based on the M16.
The AR 15 is not a design...

It is a variant of a design.


Nod if you understand.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote:
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 12:24 pm » wrote: All NEW weapons designs have to thru ATF.  Duh. You to have to get approved to ensure they do not fall under the NFA of 1934.
@Blackvegetable  

For the record that Is when the Government said the AR 15 Sporter WAS NOT a battlefield weapon.  Run from that also coward.

 
 
Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote:
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 1:44 pm » wrote: @Blackvegetable  

For the record that Is when the Government said the AR 15 Sporter WAS NOT a battlefield weapon.  Run from that also coward.
No one said the AR 15 Sporter was.

 
Nobody is paraphrasing low IQ.  Here you are saying the Sporter, the original AR 15, was not designed for the battlefiled.  Maybe it was your reading deficiency that caused you to respond that way.  You wish to rescind that statement?
 
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote: The AR 15 is not a design...

It is a variant of a design.

Nod if you understand.

Fine.  Call it what you will.  Now why should it be banned?  Be clear and concise.  Because you just posted it was not designed for the battlefield.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:50 pm » wrote:
Nobody is paraphrasing low IQ.  Here you are saying the Sporter, the original AR 15, was not designed for the battlefiled.  Maybe it was your reading deficiency that caused you to respond that way.  You wish to rescind that statement?
Of what weapon design is the AR15 Sporter a variant?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: Fine.  Call it what you will.  Now why should it be banned?  Be clear and concise.  Because you just posted it was not designed for the battlefield.
No...

It's MUCH MORE than "fine"...

It is the **** point.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:48 pm » wrote: That's right...

Because the AR15 is not a discreet design...it is a variant..

**** idiot..

Nod if you understand.

I have stipulated multiple time you may call what it you will.  You have stipulated no one has said it was designed for the battlefield.  So why should it be banned?  You car is a variant of a race car that is not street legal.  Using your logic you car should be banned from street use.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:52 pm » wrote: I have stipulated multiple time you may call what it you will.  You have stipulated no one has said it was designed for the battlefield.  So why should it be banned?  You car is a variant of a race car that is not street legal.  Using your logic you car should be banned from street use.
I have stipulated multiple time you may call what it you will.
That's not what you've been asked..

Try again.
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:51 pm » wrote: Of what weapon design is the AR15 Sporter a variant?

Why should AR 215s be banned?  That question has been answered multiple time Low IQ. 

And since the the sporter was produced first the real question is what weapon was a variant of the Sporter.
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Blackvegetable

Unread post

      
      
Posts: 61,369

Antifa
Huey » 17 Oct 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: Why should AR 215s be banned?  That question has been answered multiple time Low IQ. 

And since the the sporter was produced first the real question is what weapon was a variant of the Sporter.
No..

I want your unambiguous acknowledgement of the fact, on the Record.
 
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

User avatar
Huey

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 66,557
Politics: Liberacon

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:54 pm » wrote: That's not what you've been asked..

Try again.
Since the Colt Sporter was produced first it is not a variant of anything.  Why should it be banned?  
no, you haven't proven that by assertion. Unless you can show your mention prior to my post of Feb 8, you lose..

Hey BV, did Jan 24th 2020 come before or after Feb 8th 2020?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, Cannonpointer, Cedar, FOS, Google [Bot], Ike Bana, Independent, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, LaughinAtLefty, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mirabeau, nefarious101, Neo, neue regel, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, ROG62, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, Squatchman, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, thelion, Vegas, WillFranklin, Yahoo [Bot], Zeets2 and 308 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads