Why did Twitter and FB block NY Post story about Biden

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
253 posts
User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,725
Politics: Conservative

For anyone who doesn't believe in MSM liberal bias why would they do this? 
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook- ... m-posting/
The Post’s primary Twitter account was locked as of 2:20 p.m. Wednesday because its articles about the messages obtained from Biden’s laptop broke the social network’s rules against “distribution of hacked material,” according to an email The Post received from Twitter.
 
Log in or Register to remove ads


User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 7:28 pm » wrote: For anyone who doesn't believe in MSM liberal bias why would they do this? 
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook- ... m-posting/
The Post’s primary Twitter account was locked as of 2:20 p.m. Wednesday because its articles about the messages obtained from Biden’s laptop broke the social network’s rules against “distribution of hacked material,” according to an email The Post received from Twitter.

 
They told the NY Post why they did it.
This story smells to me.
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in it?

Unless or until the FBI verifies that the computer belonged to Hunter Biden and that the emails are authentic and haven't been tampered with, I won't believe it.

I wouldn't trust Giuliani or Bannon if they told me that water was wet.
One is under investigation and one has been indicted.
Two fine upstanding citizens.
 
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,725
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: They told the NY Post why they did it.
This story smells to me.
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in it?

Unless or until the FBI verifies that the computer belonged to Hunter Biden and that the emails are authentic and haven't been tampered with, I won't believe it.

I wouldn't trust Giuliani or Bannon if they told me that water was wet.
One is under investigation and one has been indicted.
Two fine upstanding citizens.

Would Twitter or FB block a story about DJT Jr. under similar circumstances?

User avatar
nefarious101

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,311

Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 7:28 pm » wrote: For anyone who doesn't believe in MSM liberal bias why would they do this? 
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/facebook- ... m-posting/
So called social media and fake media are all doing everything they can to hide this story from the American people

User avatar
nefarious101

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,311

Jack Dorsey APOLOGIZES after Trump threatened to remove Facebook and Twitter protections for blocking story about Joe Biden meeting son Hunter's Ukraine business partners - as Kayleigh McEnany's Twitter account is LOCKED for sharing it
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ecked.html
 

FOS

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,084
Politics: Fascist

I thought this was already known anyway. Biden bragged about getting that guy fired on video years ago

User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,725
Politics: Conservative

FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: I thought this was already known anyway. Biden bragged about getting that guy fired on video years ago

This is true. But libs apparently can't make a connection.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 7:38 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:35 pm » wrote: They told the NY Post why they did it.
This story smells to me.
How and why did Giuliani and Bannon get involved in it?

Unless or until the FBI verifies that the computer belonged to Hunter Biden and that the emails are authentic and haven't been tampered with, I won't believe it.

I wouldn't trust Giuliani or Bannon if they told me that water was wet.
One is under investigation and one has been indicted.
Two fine upstanding citizens.
Would Twitter or FB block a story about DJT Jr. under similar circumstances?
If the story were based on hacked emails or emails obtained through suspicious circumstances, yes.
This whole narrative that Twitter or Facebook are silencing Conservatives or treating them differently, is getting tiresome.
Conservatives want to be free to spread their lies and phony conspiracy theories unimpeded.
And they whine like a bunch of toddlers when their garbage is tagged or removed.

Like I said, until I hear it from the FBI, I won't believe it.

 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

FOS

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,084
Politics: Fascist

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: If the story were based on hacked emails or emails obtained through suspicious circumstances, yes.
This whole narrative that Twitter or Facebook are silencing Conservatives or treating them differently, is getting tiresome.
Conservatives want to be free to spread their lies and phony conspiracy theories unimpeded.
And they whine like a bunch of toddlers when their garbage is tagged or removed.

Like I said, until I hear it from the FBI, I won't believe it.
what? all russiagate etc. has been based on 'suspicious circumstances'


oh right...like the fbi wouldnt have their own bias

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 7:47 pm » wrote: I thought this was already known anyway. Biden bragged about getting that guy fired on video years ago
He was following U.S. policy and also the policy of European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations.
Shokin was not fired because he was investigating Burisma.
He was fired because he WASN'T pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
duck615

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,373

Yet liberals jump when another newspaper using anonymous sources... scream it is true.... about Trump's taxes
 

FOS

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,084
Politics: Fascist

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:57 pm » wrote: He was following U.S. policy and also the policy of European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations.
Shokin was not fired because he was investigating Burisma.
He was fired because he WASN'T pursuing corruption among the country's politicians.

lol. it was just coincidence of course that hunter biden worked there. Joe biden would be incapable of having personal interests...he is basically a saint. both a politician and a saint. remarkable.

User avatar
nefarious101

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 31,311

Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 7:50 pm » wrote: This is true. But libs apparently can't make a connection.

you really got Mutt freaked out....she's gonna threaten to kill herself again

User avatar
Rock

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 6,725
Politics: Conservative

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: If the story were based on hacked emails or emails obtained through suspicious circumstances, yes.
This whole narrative that Twitter or Facebook are silencing Conservatives or treating them differently, is getting tiresome.
Conservatives want to be free to spread their lies and phony conspiracy theories unimpeded.
And they whine like a bunch of toddlers when their garbage is tagged or removed.

Like I said, until I hear it from the FBI, I won't believe it.

You libs are always denying that there is MSM bias. Here's an example of how that is true. A couple of days ago there was a video circulated in which Biden said he was running as a proud democrat for the US Senate. In my hometown newspaper they omitted the part about the US Senate. Would a liberal newspaper make the same omission for Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTRLJw4eLQ

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: If the story were based on hacked emails or emails obtained through suspicious circumstances, yes.
This whole narrative that Twitter or Facebook are silencing Conservatives or treating them differently, is getting tiresome.
Conservatives want to be free to spread their lies and phony conspiracy theories unimpeded.
And they whine like a bunch of toddlers when their garbage is tagged or removed.
Like I said, until I hear it from the FBI, I won't believe it.
what? all russiagate etc. has been based on 'suspicious circumstances'
The campaign was crawling with Russians.
Everyone was meeting with them and lying about it.
And you don't think that should have been investigated?

FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 7:56 pm » wrote: oh right...like the fbi wouldnt have their own bias
So you think that Trump’s FBI director is biased against him?
I would take Christopher Wray's word over Giuliani’s or Bannon's any day of the week. 
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

FOS

Unread post

     
     
Posts: 2,084
Politics: Fascist

Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 8:05 pm » wrote: The campaign was crawling with Russians.
Everyone was meeting with them and lying about it.
And you don't think that should have been investigated?

So you think that Trump’s FBI director is biased against him?
I would take Christopher Wray's word over Giuliani’s or Bannon's any day of the week.

What is all this crawling and secret meetings? the pretense for it all was that ridiculous steel dossier which was suspicious as **** and actually was obviously just made up. And after all the investigation...what really was revealed? nothing. Apparently the russians mind controlled the usa by buying 60k$ of facebook ads?

FBI is an interested party in all of this. It is a tool of the US government, and the US government is corrupt. it need not relate to trump specifically at all...although of course trump has had bad relations with FBI directors

User avatar
SJConspirator

Unread post

User avatar
     
     
Posts: 4,168
Politics: Green

FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 7:59 pm » wrote: lol. it was just coincidence of course that hunter biden worked there. Joe biden would be incapable of having personal interests...he is basically a saint. both a politician and a saint. remarkable.
Almost as saintly as Trump, you think?
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
Rock » 14 Oct 2020, 8:04 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 7:53 pm » wrote: If the story were based on hacked emails or emails obtained through suspicious circumstances, yes.
This whole narrative that Twitter or Facebook are silencing Conservatives or treating them differently, is getting tiresome.
Conservatives want to be free to spread their lies and phony conspiracy theories unimpeded.
And they whine like a bunch of toddlers when their garbage is tagged or removed.

Like I said, until I hear it from the FBI, I won't believe it.
You libs are always denying that there is MSM bias. Here's an example of how that is true. A couple of days ago there was a video circulated in which Biden said he was running as a proud democrat for the US Senate. In my hometown newspaper they omitted the part about the US Senate. Would a liberal newspaper make the same omission for Trump?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pTRLJw4eLQ
FOX News and other Conservative news outlets show doctored tapes of Dems/Libs all the time.
Trump’s campaign just put out an ad where they used a clip of Dr. Fauci totally out of context to make it look like he was praising Trump’s handling of the virus.

I'm really tired of the whining about the MSM being biased.
Especially since a lot of the Conservatives/Trump supporters on this forum use wingnut conspiracy/hoax/fake news sites like Gatewaypundit as their regular sources.

Biden was in the Senate from 1973 until 2009, so if he said he was running for the Senate instead of for president, it's perfectly understandable.
These faux scandals that you guys come up with are a riot.
Y'all got bent out of shape if Obama wore the wrong color suit or ordered the wrong type of mustard.
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
Misty

Unread post

User avatar
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Posts: 38,503
Politics: Liberal
Contact:

PPE Mask
FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm » wrote:
Misty » 14 Oct 2020, 8:05 pm » wrote: The campaign was crawling with Russians.
Everyone was meeting with them and lying about it.
And you don't think that should have been investigated?

So you think that Trump’s FBI director is biased against him?
I would take Christopher Wray's word over Giuliani’s or Bannon's any day of the week.
What is all this crawling and secret meetings?
What a short memory you have.
FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm » wrote: the pretense for it all was that ridiculous steel dossier which was suspicious as **** and actually was obviously just made up. And after all the investigation...what really was revealed? nothing. Apparently the russians mind controlled the usa by buying 60k$ of facebook ads?
Just Facebook ads?
Way to play it down.
Mueller spent almost 200 pages describing numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump Campaign that had nothing to do with the Steele Dossier.
FOS » 14 Oct 2020, 8:09 pm » wrote: FBI is an interested party in all of this. It is a tool of the US government, and the US government is corrupt. it need not relate to trump specifically at all...although of course trump has had bad relations with FBI directors
Who appointed Christopher Wray?

 
 

.......................................We're all trapped in this insane hellscape.

User avatar
solon

Unread post

User avatar
      
      
Posts: 5,803
Politics: Liberal

The BIden was corrupt for getting Shokin fired nonsense is so ridiculous we have SHOWN the truth of it over an dover. I have SHOWN quotes by the head of IMF that said they were withholding aloan because of his corruption that the Ukraine anti coruption head wanted him fired that Senators including Three REPUBLICAN Senators were demadnig he be fired   I showed PHOTOS of demonstrations in the STREETS of Ukraine when the Ukrininas wanted him fired and STILL the brainwashed rightwing losers keep acting like getting him firerd was an act of corruption

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot], Annoyed Liberall, Arris, Baidu [Spider], Bard, Bill Gates [Bot], Buffalo, ConsRule, Deezer Shoove, Famagusta, FOS, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Ike Bana, Isabel, Jantje_Smit, JeanMoulin, Johnny Uptroll, LaughinAtLefty, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mirabeau, nefarious101, neue regel, Olivaw, PaperLi [Bot], Pengwin, Polar1ty, Ricky Tavy, ROG62, RollingRock, Semrush [Bot], SJConspirator, solon, Steve Jobs [Bot], Termin8tor, Twitter [Bot], Vegas, WillFranklin, Zeets2 and 302 guests


Log in or Register to remove ads