Why did Twitter and FB block NY Post story about Biden

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
253 posts
Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 12:48 pm » wrote: Like I said, "You call yourself supraTruth because you think it gives you some kind of credibility."

You should change your name to "Buttplug"...at least is would be a clearer definition of who and what you really are.
Truth in Advertising!

nefarious101

Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 12:50 pm » wrote: .
Truth in Advertising!

They have been trained to think a simple word can change who and what they are.  If that were true they should just call themselves God.  SupraTruth is basically a buttpull and nothing will change that.

supraTruth

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 12:48 pm » wrote: Like I said, "You call yourself supraTruth because you think it gives you some kind of credibility."

You should change your name to "Buttplug"...at least is would be a clearer definition of who and what you really are.
I started posting on the old MSN BBS when there were a whole lot of people posting as some form of "Truth," so I posted as supraTruth for the humor of it.  But of course u idiot tCONS never got it, so I decided to keep using it because it triggers u dumb scum so much.          

Last edited by supraTruth on 17 Oct 2020, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

supraTruth

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: Here's the truth. 

Since U I am none of those, U can go back to your old handle of "NeoCONvict".         

Termin8tor

Unread post

supraTruth » 17 Oct 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: I started posting on the old MSN BBS when there were a whole lot of people posting as some form of "Truth," so I posted as supraTruth for the humor of it.  But of course u idiot tCONS never got it, so I decided to keep using it because it triggers u dumb scum so much.        

Wow, that's the kind of brilliance that could only have come from going to collej.

Especially the "u dumb scum" part.

supraTruth

Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 12:45 pm » wrote: I was wondering....can you actually make a post without sounding like a butthurt crybaby?....seriously....you always come off the same way...like a pissed off little girl about ready to bust out in tears
        Looks like I really made u cry this time.  So sad u will be thinking about this post while standing in a COVID line voting for a LOSER who spent 4 LONG years DELIBERATELY DIVIDING OUR NATION, & HIS LAST YEAR INTENTIONALLY SPREADING A DEADLY PANDEMIC THAT HAS ALREADY MURDERED 220K AMERICANS IN ONLY 7 MONTHS!

supraTruth

Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 3:41 pm » wrote: .
Wow, that's the kind of brilliance that could only have come from going to collej.

Especially the "u dumb scum" part.
Oh, U tCONS are definitely the DUMBEST SCUM EVER in America
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 78657?s=20

supraTruth

Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 12:18 pm » wrote: .
Stupid is as stupid does, and you excel at that.

I doubt there's anyone  on the board who takes you seriously.
"Stupid is as stupid does." 
https://twitter.com/Liberal_Forum/statu ... 78657?s=20

nefarious101

Unread post

supraTruth » 17 Oct 2020, 3:30 pm » wrote: I started posting on the old MSN BBS when there were a whole lot of people posting as some form of "Truth," so I posted as supraTruth for the humor of it.  But of course u idiot tCONS never got it, so I decided to keep using it because it triggers u dumb scum so much.        

See....I know what makes you tick and your M.O......sometimes I absolutely amaze myself but then I think....there is nothing to be amazed about...it's just me

nefarious101

Unread post

supraTruth » 17 Oct 2020, 3:47 pm » wrote:         Looks like I really made u cry this time.  So sad u will be thinking about this post while standing in a COVID line voting for a LOSER who spent 4 LONG years DELIBERATELY DIVIDING OUR NATION, & HIS LAST YEAR INTENTIONALLY SPREADING A DEADLY PANDEMIC THAT HAS ALREADY MURDERED 220K AMERICANS IN ONLY 7 MONTHS!

Oh boy....spewing your fake news talking points again...can you do anything else or is that it?

supraTruth

Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 4:20 pm » wrote: See....I know what makes you tick and your M.O......sometimes I absolutely amaze myself but then I think....there is nothing to be amazed about...it's just me
U standing in a long COVID line waiting to vote for a loser who deliberately divided a nation for 4 years & spent the last 9 months holding #SuperSpreaderEvents.  220K DEAD Americans works only for Russia.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 11424?s=20

supraTruth

Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 4:21 pm » wrote: Oh boy....spewing your fake news talking points again...can you do anything else or is that it?
Only an ignorant scumbag like u & the Rump would think 220K Americans murdered by a pandemic is "fake news."

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
supraTruth » 17 Oct 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: Since U I am none of those, U can go back to your old handle of "NeoCONvict".       
A pro life democrat? Doubt it.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Gutlesscoward neo telling lies and being a punk hoping he can annoy someone with another LIE he KNOWS is a LIE because he is only HERE to be a punk and he only has enough intellect to be a PUNK and being a punk is the only reason he is here

supraTruth

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:34 pm » wrote: A pro life democrat? Doubt it.
Pro-life after birth, u betcha!  

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
supraTruth » 18 Oct 2020, 3:39 am » wrote: Pro-life after birth, u betcha!
You Know what Supra. Your name doesn't trigger me at all. I like the name and your cup. BUT? see the but there. Every time I see your cup with the flag. Guess what I think. CONSERVATIVE! ha ha  your a closet CON.  

supraTruth

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 3:46 am » wrote: You Know what Supra. Your name doesn't trigger me at all. I like the name and your cup. BUT? see the but there. Every time I see your cup with the flag. Guess what I think. CONSERVATIVE! ha ha  your a closet CON.
Nope, our flag needs to be redesigned to represent the peace that idiot CONS  have kept US from achieving all these decades.   

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
supraTruth » 18 Oct 2020, 3:54 am » wrote: Nope, our flag needs to be redesigned to represent the peace that idiot CONS  have kept US from achieving all these decades. 
yea I do like the peace sign. peace

user1603016794

Unread post

Have any of you USA citizens weighed up the economics of increasing any taxes on your economy? I’m Australian and can see a disaster on the horizon if Biden wins the election. We are more conservative in Australia so thank god most of you won’t fit in here. See it shows us that immigration doesn’t work, as foreigners join the USA  they then try to change it.... look at yourselves.... no pride left, dismantling your history and the laughing stock of the world.
I cannot see us respecting your way of life for to much longer..... the dollar is going to be removed as the world currency next. 
What are you going to do with your green new deal? Australia’s biggest income generator is coal. Do you think we are going to stop producing coal for you.... you must be joking.... in fact we own all the rare minerals you need for your green  new deal. You people have lost the plot and we ain’t changing for you. The only way you are going into the future is on your knees in front of China as they have bought up most of your green commodities that you need for your deal.
You need Australia more than you need yourself and our government is not liberal at all. Australia won’t be dealing with Biden and the more you’re circus is on our news, the more conservative we become. 
You wont just burn something down in Australia.... you will be straight in jail and if you are lucky a hearing 90 days later.

Termin8tor

Unread post

user1603016794 » 18 Oct 2020, 8:21 am » wrote: Have any of you USA citizens weighed up the economics of increasing any taxes on your economy? I’m Australian and can see a disaster on the horizon if Biden wins the election. We are more conservative in Australia so thank god most of you won’t fit in here. See it shows us that immigration doesn’t work, as foreigners join the USA  they then try to change it.... look at yourselves.... no pride left, dismantling your history and the laughing stock of the world.
I cannot see us respecting your way of life for to much longer..... the dollar is going to be removed as the world currency next. 

What are you going to do with your green new deal? Australia’s biggest income generator is coal. Do you think we are going to stop producing coal for you.... you must be joking.... in fact we own all the rare minerals you need for your green  new deal. You people have lost the plot and we ain’t changing for you. The only way you are going into the future is on your knees in front of China as they have bought up most of your green commodities that you need for your deal.
You need Australia more than you need yourself and our government is not liberal at all. Australia won’t be dealing with Biden and the more you’re circus is on our news, the more conservative we become. 
You wont just burn something down in Australia.... you will be straight in jail and if you are lucky a hearing 90 days later.
Thanks for your commentary and thanks for your country's support!