Covid Hoax? No? Yes?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
396 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:33 pm » wrote: Delusions of grandeur. I can't decide who is more full of themselves, Penqwen or @Blackvegetable
That boy's delusions are not inspired by grandeur - more by grenadine or gran marnier.

He's a drunk, is the general drift, here. A lush. A wet brain. A tanker shmuck. A bottle baby. A rum papum bum.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:34 pm » wrote: It's already been tested. You have demonstrated that you know very little about our beloved founders. You would be the first one they would shoot in the Revolutionary war if you were a Brit.

You never have, and never will, understand liberalism or the difference between an American Revolutionary and and a British Tory.

So be it.

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 1:36 pm » wrote: You never have, and never will, understand liberalism or the difference between an American Revolutionary and and a British Tory.

So be it.

Let me ask you this. Put yourself back there. You and your thugs walk up to John Adam's home, demand their muskets, and then threaten to light them on fire if he and his family didn't comply. Do you think Adam's would have praised you and even joined your crusade?
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Pengwin

Unread post

Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:41 pm » wrote: Let me ask you this. Put yourself back there. You and your thugs walk up to John Adam's home, demand their muskets, and then threaten to light them on fire if he and his family didn't comply. Do you think Adam's would have praised you and even joined your crusade?
1. They were soldiers of the British Crown, the legal ruler of the American Colonies at the time.

2. I'm a Liberal, therefore a Revolutionary in that day.

3. Your values are Tory, not Revolutionary.

Vegas

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 1:43 pm » wrote: 1. They were soldiers of the British Crown, the legal ruler of the American Colonies at the time.

2. I'm a Liberal, therefore a Revolutionary in that day.

3. Your values are Tory, not Revolutionary.

It was about tyranny and personal property. The British Crown felt they had a moral right to tell people what they should have and what they shouldn't. Adams and the rest knew that was wrong. Your views are part of the British establishment, not the liberal elite.

Pengwin

Unread post

Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:46 pm » wrote: It was about tyranny and personal property. The British Crown felt they had a moral right to tell people what they should have and what they shouldn't. Adams and the rest knew that was wrong. Your views are part of the British establishment, not the liberal elite.

1. Yes.

2. They had the right.

3. Yes.

4. No.

Vegas

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 1:50 pm » wrote: 1. Yes.

2. They had the right.

3. Yes.

4. No.

Ok. Well, I am glad to see how confident you are in the soundness of your argument that you can only give yes and no answers. 

Pengwin

Unread post

Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: Ok. Well, I am glad to see how confident you are in the soundness of your argument that you can only give yes and no answers.
1. Didn't do that.

2. When all that's required is yes or no, say yes or no.

Vegas

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 1:54 pm » wrote: 1. Didn't do that.

2. When all that's required is yes or no, say yes or no.

LOL!
​​​​@Blackvegetable  , I think I found you another apath to manipulate. 

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: LOL!
​​​​@Blackvegetable  , I think I found you another apath to manipulate.
Define "Attention Whore"...

Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Vegas

Unread post

Blackvegetable » 17 Oct 2020, 2:04 pm » wrote: Define "Attention Whore"...

Oh look, the narcissist doing the old word definition game. How original.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 2:06 pm » wrote: Oh look, the narcissist doing the old word definition game. How original.
How will we know one?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Vegas

Unread post

You narcissists don't have meanings. They are intentionally ambiguous because you guys are manipulative retards.

Their words are fleetingly temporal and audience dependent.
Meaning their words have an expiration date. For example, they cease to have any meaning as soon as they get whatever it is they’re trying to manipulate and exploit from you.

https://shrink4men.com/2018/05/14/how-n ... ainst-you/

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 12:13 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: Some people will die if they are forced to wear a masque. U r dum.
I don't care. That's their choice. They don't have a right to infect others. Period. If someone knows they have a STD, and they decide to sleep around without protection, shouldn't they be held liable?
There is always a virus going around. What criteria should we use to determine which viruses require masks and which do not?

Vegas

Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 17 Oct 2020, 2:15 pm » wrote: There is always a virus going around. What criteria should we use to determine which viruses require masks and which do not?

That's a question for the scientists to answer. That's their job, and they certainly know more than the average lay person. 

Pengwin

Unread post

GeorgeWashington » 17 Oct 2020, 2:15 pm » wrote: There is always a virus going around. What criteria should we use to determine which viruses require masks and which do not?

Simple - just wear your mask when in public.

GeorgeWashington

Unread post

Politics: Revolutionary

SoapBeerPopcorn
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote:
Simple - just wear your mask when in public.
Forever? 

Pengwin

Unread post

Quite possibly.  A new reality, like the end of handshake.

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 12:11 pm » wrote: LOL! If that's all I had available, then I would. Usually @Cedar  's wife leaves her panties with me, so I can use hers.
My wife’s a dude, that strange smell is a mix of dick cheese and truffle butter.   
The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.

Cedar

Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

20-30 thousand die from the common flu every year, that’s apparently an acceptable death rate for the mask Nazis.

The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.