Covid Hoax? No? Yes?

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
396 posts
solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

More than 220,000 people are DEAD the very question is only asked by brainwashed MORONS

Polar1ty

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm » wrote: It works against the fellow who thinks others are stupid. If I believed that others were buffaloed by her ****, I might be digging out from now until kingdom come. But caring not for the opinion of anyone retarded enough for her stupidity to sway, I am free to retreat with a few lobbed insults - not unlike ronaldus maximus departing lebanon, writing the misadventure off on our taxes.

It visibly goads her when her demands for proofs are rightly laughed at by anyone wise to her homie doncha knowme. She knows for a fact that the requested proofs are quite easy to procure - she just cannot believe we tell her to **** herself, no proof for her.
I called a spade a spade literally within 5 s of reading her post the first time.

She is terrible at disguising her contemptuous fatuity (she will need to use dictionary.com to find out what that last word means).

Al Donal

Unread post

Politics: Republican

Polar1ty » 17 Oct 2020, 4:17 pm » wrote: I called a spade a spade literally within 5 s of reading her post the first time.

She is terrible at disguising her contemptuous fatuity (she will need to use dictionary.com to find out what that last word means).
Well at least we don’t have to put up with her felicity. (A word I came across in Ben Franklin’s Autobiography the other night). 
Dem founding fathers was smart. 

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
solon » 17 Oct 2020, 4:07 pm » wrote: More than 220,000 people are DEAD the very question is only asked by brainwashed MORONS
Average age of covid19 victims is 80 with 2.6 significant comorbidities. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 5:10 pm » wrote: Average age of covid19 victims is 80 with 2.6 significant comorbidities.
So Neo thinks he has a POINT there somewhere? They dont count as people if they are old?

Death Cult scum like Neo make decent human beings sick to their stomachs You are disgusting and subhuman Neo i feel pity for any bit of your SOUL that might still exist

Of course you are a LIAR and it is closer to 70 biut that goes along with most  risk patterns

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-09- ... .htmlCOVID deaths closely match 'normal' age-related risk pattern, says expert

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 17 Oct 2020, 5:15 pm » wrote: So Neo thinks he has a POINT there somewhere? They dont count as people if they are old?

Death Cult scum like Neo make decent human beings sick to their stomachs You are disgusting and subhuman Neo i feel pity for any bit of your SOUL that might still exist

Of course you are a LIAR and it is closer to 70 biut that goes along with most  risk patterns

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-09- ... .htmlCOVID deaths closely match 'normal' age-related risk pattern, says expert
They were on their way out from 2.6 other diseases. They matter and should be the focus, there is no justification for wide spread shutdowns. By doing a weak general lockdown we are not focused enough on the vulnerable. 

solon

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 5:42 pm » wrote: They were in their way out from 2.6 other diseases. They matter and should be the focus, there is no justification for wide spread shutdowns.
You are a LIAR  Those comorbidities are things like Diabetes or being overweight things that were NOT causing them to DIE anytime soon All you TreasonMonkeys do is tell STUPID lies easily shown to be LIES yo uare a LIAR and a TRAITOR you have no decency no integrity and no soul you SUBHUMAN walking colostomy bag

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 17 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR  Those comorbidities are things like Diabetes or being overweight things that were NOT causing them to DIE anytime soon All you TreasonMonkeys do is tell STUPID lies easily shown to be LIES yo uare a LIAR and a TRAITOR you have no decency no integrity and no soul you SUBHUMAN walking colostomy bag
Or gunshot wounds, or drug overdoses, or suicides, or traffic accidents...

solon

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 6:11 pm » wrote: Or gunshot wounds, or drug overdoses, or suicides, or traffic accidents...
You are a LIAR those things were NOT called COVID you are just a liar telling lies you KNOW are lies just to be a PUNK just becuase you KNOW you are a liar since nothing TRUE would help your narrative if anything the COVID Death rate is way UNDER counted. In many states they dont COUNT those who died of Puemonia which they had a huge inicrease of nor do they test them or the HUGE increase in deaths at home which they dont tell at any rate TRAITOR you are a LIAR and you KNOW it

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/f ... le/2771759

Al Donal

Unread post

solon » 17 Oct 2020, 5:44 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR  Those comorbidities are things like Diabetes or being overweight things that were NOT causing them to DIE anytime soon All you TreasonMonkeys do is tell STUPID lies easily shown to be LIES yo uare a LIAR and a TRAITOR you have no decency no integrity and no soul you SUBHUMAN walking colostomy bag
Yeah, ‘cause Diabetes doesn’t take lives, or feet, does it, doofus?
Didn’t Trump bring down insulin costs recently? That’s no small feat, Frodo. 

Last edited by Al Donal on 17 Oct 2020, 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
solon » 17 Oct 2020, 6:20 pm » wrote: You are a LIAR those things were NOT called COVID you are just a liar telling lies you KNOW are lies just to be a PUNK just becuase you KNOW you are a liar since nothing TRUE would help your narrative if anything the COVID Death rate is way UNDER counted. In many states they dont COUNT those who died of Puemonia which they had a huge inicrease of nor do they test them or the HUGE increase in deaths at home which they dont tell at any rate TRAITOR you are a LIAR and you KNOW it

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/f ... le/2771759
Those are covid19 comorbidities. If George Floyd would have overdosed a couple weeks earlier he would have been a covid19 death.

solon

Unread post

AlDonal » 17 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm » wrote: Yeah, ‘cause Diabetes doesn’t take lives, or feet does it, doofus?
Shutup PUNK it kills a LOT of people and others live with it till they are NINETY his claim was they were half out the door and them having diabetes is NOT evidence they were on their way out he is a LIAR and you are a moron

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
GeorgeWashington » 17 Oct 2020, 2:15 pm » wrote: There is always a virus going around. What criteria should we use to determine which viruses require masks and which do not?

We'll have to trust the "science" that vadge-us pulls out of his barking arse.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Unread post

AlDonal » 17 Oct 2020, 6:30 pm » wrote: Yeah, ‘cause Diabetes doesn’t take lives, or feet, does it, doofus?
https://www.statnews.com/2020/09/29/tru ... act-check/

Al Donal

Unread post

I only had access to the first two paragraphs of your link before I was prompted to sign up with your cult. 
I’ll pass. 

Pengwin

Unread post

AlDonal » 18 Oct 2020, 1:37 am » wrote: I only had access to the first two paragraphs of your link before I was prompted to sign up with your cult. 
I’ll pass.

Sorry - https://www.latimes.com/business/story/ ... than-water

Al Donal

Unread post

That one’s a little better but I finally turned to Snopes. The verdict is still out, apparently. 
Gonna start getting insulin from the hosers. Does that sound loonie?

Isabel

Unread post

Cedar: There is no fetus for the 1st two weeks of Mayo's pregnancy, read her link.
Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 6:43 pm » wrote: I saw it on my first and only trip to her link, but she is literally immune to intelligent conversation.
That is a true statement.   If you are on here whinnying about how "stupid" that is, then you didn't actually read that link at all.  Did you.

YOU:    Her magnificent mixture of stupid and loud is my kryptonite and my crypt tonight.

I can see how bitter you are about how I jammed all your lies in your face, but THIS meaningless lying and weeping of "She's a POOPYHEAD!" won't erase your humiliating fail.
Too bad, so sad.

Last edited by Isabel on 18 Oct 2020, 11:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

Isabel

Unread post

SJConspirator » 16 Oct 2020, 7:13 pm » wrote: It is a peculiar style of trolling, but it’s only effective if everybody reading her tripe is as stupid as she thinks they are, and most people are not quite that dumb.
More weeping and slapping at me with your flaccid hands.

Got any actual facts, or just this pointless weeping?

Isabel

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 7:20 pm » wrote: It works against the fellow who thinks others are stupid. If I believed that others were buffaloed by her ****, I might be digging out from now until kingdom come. But caring not for the opinion of anyone retarded enough for her stupidity to sway, I am free to retreat with a few lobbed insults - not unlike ronaldus maximus departing lebanon, writing the misadventure off on our taxes.

It visibly goads her when her demands for proofs are rightly laughed at by anyone wise to her homie doncha knowme. She knows for a fact that the requested proofs are quite easy to procure - she just cannot believe we tell her to **** herself, no proof for her.
LOL.
LOTS more weeping,  lies, empty claims and bitter, pouty insults.

My jamming your lies right up your *** really hurt your butt, didn't it.
You are in an indignant RAGE because you just couldn't **** and duck and dodge your way out of being owned.

Now you are frantically trying to rewrite it.

Last edited by Isabel on 18 Oct 2020, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.