It appears that Biden will take 2020

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
253 posts
Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
FOS » 16 Oct 2020, 11:48 pm » wrote: But he literally says nothing more that what a Jew he is. I am very dissapointed. They are supposed to have such high verbal iq.

In fairness he is a degenerate drunk, as is his bedfellow pigwin.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

RickyTavy » 16 Oct 2020, 11:47 pm » wrote: Given that all you can do is whimper that wimpiness in response to your humiliation, have you considered the self-mockery in believing that label is an insult to the one humiliating you?  Master race, my ***.
Jew.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:43 pm » wrote: Have you noticed that he is so desperate for attention, he posts code asking for my *** in his face?
I notice you and the other girly boy are using mutual masturbation and licking each other's ... wounds.  If it helps, you are better at talking dirty.  FOS seems to just lie back and take it.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 16 Oct 2020, 11:50 pm » wrote:
Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:07 pm » wrote:
I MIGHT BE WRONG.

You might not be flirting.. Let's get it clear.

If you ARE flirting - if you WANT dick from me, and your face in my *** - respond to this post. It will be your way of letting me know.
I notice you and the other girly boy are using mutual masturbation and licking each other's ... wounds.  If it helps, you are better at talking dirty.  FOS seems to just lie back and take it.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:49 pm » wrote: In fairness he is a degenerate drunk, as is his bedfellow pigwin.
Looks like you're gonna have to slurp harder, Queenie.  He may be a fellow cowardly bigot, but he seems more interested in me than you still.  Oh well, maybe THIS will deflect from the way you ran from backing up your cowardly bluff.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:49 pm » wrote: In fairness he is a degenerate drunk, as is his bedfellow pigwin.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Proving my point.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 16 Oct 2020, 11:52 pm » wrote:
I MIGHT BE WRONG.

If you ARE flirting - if you WANT dick from me, and your face in my *** - respond to this post. It will be your way of letting me know.
Looks like you're gonna have to slurp harder, Queenie.  He may be a fellow cowardly bigot, but he seems more interested in me than you still.  Oh well, maybe THIS will deflect from the way you ran from backing up your cowardly bluff.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Ah, you are hoping that you can bore me into letting up on pointing out how you are using lusty homo fantasies about me to deflect from the way you ran from backing up your lying claims about what I said.  Might work, Brokeback Bluffer.  As much as you rely on sexual deviancy to deter predators, boring is your real strength.

Pengwin

Unread post

You'll have to start working up new excuses for why you fail.

Last edited by Pengwin on 17 Oct 2020, 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 12:07 am » wrote: You'll have to start working up new excuses for you fail.

Okay, thanks for alerting me to.. that.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:06 am » wrote:
I MIGHT BE WRONG.

Ah, you are hoping that you can bore me into letting up on pointing out how you are using lusty homo fantasies about me to deflect from the way you ran from backing up your lying claims about what I said.  Might work, Brokeback Bluffer.  As much as you rely on sexual deviancy to deter predators, boring is your real strength.
Actually, just seeing how much *** to face you will solicit publicly.

"A shocking amount" is my current tally, cuck.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

But, not yet.  Not much else going on, so I think I will continue to point out how you find sharing homosexual fantasies about me to be less embarrassing than dealing with how you've run from backing up your Brokeback Bluffs.  This time I think I will point out again how you are quick to use homosexual imagery that would never enter the mind of a straight man.  I mean, you spent some time thinking about the specific and graphic homosexual acts that would most satisfy your longings.  Was this your plan all along?  Did you run from another lying bluff, just so you could rub your over-rubbed nub while talking dirty?

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

If you have even an ounce of pride, you will have noticed that dick-sucker SeePee never backed up his bluff about what he says I said. In his defense he had to show up at the QuikieMart. Those slushies won't sell themselves, and Vishnu doesn't pay him to troll the internet for fantasy lovers.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:14 am » wrote:
I MIGHT BE WRONG.

But, not yet.  Not much else going on, so I think I will continue to point out how you find sharing homosexual fantasies about me to be less embarrassing than dealing with how you've run from backing up your Brokeback Bluffs.  This time I think I will point out again how you are quick to use homosexual imagery that would never enter the mind of a straight man.  I mean, you spent some time thinking about the specific and graphic homosexual acts that would most satisfy your longings.  Was this your plan all along?  Did you run from another lying bluff, just so you could rub your over-rubbed nub while talking dirty?

Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 8:56 pm » wrote: You are a vagina, vegas. Tell me where you live I will send a crew.  

I would come there and whip your *** myself, if I were not a physical coward.

You make me sick.

LOL! Finally, you insulted me. What does a man gotta do to get you to degrade me? 
BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Vegas » 17 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: LOL! Finally, you insulted me. What does a man gotta do to get you to degrade me?

He has to sell out, you ****** dicking ****-swallow.

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Cedar » 16 Oct 2020, 4:00 pm » wrote: Biden won't crack 200 EC votes.

Blue all the way through******************************
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

solon

Unread post

annLee » 17 Oct 2020, 5:18 pm » wrote: Blue all the way through******************************
Cedar is another brainwashed MORON who thinks if he just keeps SAYING the stupid things he WISHES were true they will magically become true he thinks his FEELINGS based on NOTHING are facts. 

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

solon » 17 Oct 2020, 5:24 pm » wrote: Cedar is another brainwashed MORON who thinks if he just keeps SAYING the stupid things he WISHES were true they will magically become true he thinks his FEELINGS based on NOTHING are facts.
Cedar said you are to read this article    
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!