It appears that Biden will take 2020

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
253 posts
Vegas

Unread post

Over-bathroom Under-secretary of Awesomeness
Politics: Conservative

Even though the polls in 2016 had Trump losing, I am not so sure that will be a repeat. As of now, if the election was held today, Biden is predicted to take 279 electoral votes vs Trump at 125. trump has been losing double digits in some polls. 

Anyway, I just hope that the transition of power goes smoothly. Trump has implied that he wont take the loss sitting down. I want what is best for America, so if Biden wins, then I will carry on supporting my country by hoping Biden does a fantastic job. 

https://www.270towin.com/maps/biden-trump-polling-map

BlackVeg offers us the peak of his intellect.

Squatchman

Unread post

Win,lose or draw we all have to accept the outcome.
America has about had enough division and really can't take much more.

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: Even though the polls in 2016 had Trump losing, I am not so sure that will be a repeat. As of now, if the election was held today, Biden is predicted to take 279 electoral votes vs Trump at 125. trump has been losing double digits in some polls. 

Anyway, I just hope that the transition of power goes smoothly. Trump has implied that he wont take the loss sitting down. I want what is best for America, so if Biden wins, then I will carry on supporting my country by hoping Biden does a fantastic job. 

This is a good post and I only wish TRUMP felt the same way

annLee

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 12:58 pm » wrote: Even though the polls in 2016 had Trump losing, I am not so sure that will be a repeat. As of now, if the election was held today, Biden is predicted to take 279 electoral votes vs Trump at 125. trump has been losing double digits in some polls. 

Said the conservative:
Read my friend:When we needed the Republican Senate to pass a COVID-19 relief bill to provide aid to millions of Americans during a pandemic, they went on vacation. But suddenly, 18 days before an election, they’re literally working overtime to ram through the confirmation of an anti-choice justice to the Supreme Court.We have a couple ideas why: 1) they’re obsessed with controlling our bodies, and 2) they’re running scared. Senate Republicans know that they’re in trouble — but that means nothing if we don’t have the resources to mobilize reproductive freedom voters and flip the Senate.
It is my desire to debate you on the topic!

Vegas

Unread post

annLee » 16 Oct 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: Said the conservative:
Read my friend:When we needed the Republican Senate to pass a COVID-19 relief bill to provide aid to millions of Americans during a pandemic, they went on vacation. But suddenly, 18 days before an election, they’re literally working overtime to ram through the confirmation of an anti-choice justice to the Supreme Court.We have a couple ideas why: 1) they’re obsessed with controlling our bodies, and 2) they’re running scared. Senate Republicans know that they’re in trouble — but that means nothing if we don’t have the resources to mobilize reproductive freedom voters and flip the Senate.

You do realize that this has nothing to do with my OP , right?

annLee

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 1:55 pm » wrote: You do realize that this has nothing to do with my OP , right?

My piece is showing you why the poll is in favor of VP Biden. Comprehendo?

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
I don't believe the polls. There is anti Trump sentiment on the left but I am not seeing anything in the way of excitement for Biden/Harris. The polls are over sampling democrats. It will be close but there is a good chance Trump gets reelected. Whomever loses is going to challenge the results in court.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

solon

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo is a LIAR the polls show their work he cannot show where they are doing anything wrong so he makes something up he pulls a LIE directly out of his lower torso and CLAIMS it is ttue when he cannot possibly SHOW its true. Neo is another TreasonMonkey who thinks they are a majority instead of a very small minority. Trump is LOSING that is a fact Neo doesnt LIKE facts Neo likes to LIE a lont

annLee

Unread post

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 2:16 pm » wrote: Neo is a LIAR the polls show their work he cannot show where they are doing anything wrong so he makes something up he pulls a LIE directly out of his lower torso and CLAIMS it is ttue when he cannot possibly SHOW its true. Neo is another TreasonMonkey who thinks they are a majority instead of a very small minority. Trump is LOSING that is a fact Neo doesnt LIKE facts Neo likes to LIE a lont
Neo needs to go and sit down   

Last edited by annLee on 16 Oct 2020, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

I echo your sentiment about peace going forward, but I dont give a **** who wins, Im not voting

The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Spy Car

Unread post

SJConspirator » 16 Oct 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: I echo your sentiment about peace going forward, but I dont give a **** who wins, Im not voting
**** the Green Party!

Trump-enablers of the worst kind.

We will not forget.

Bill

Vegas

Unread post

SpyCar » 16 Oct 2020, 3:06 pm » wrote:
We will not forget.

Bill
yeah, you Antifa thugs are so scary with your shouting and face masks. 

Spy Car

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 3:25 pm » wrote: yeah, you Antifa thugs are so scary with your shouting and face masks.
I detest Antifa scum.

You have the wrong guy.

Do better.

Bill

Vegas

Unread post

SpyCar » 16 Oct 2020, 3:36 pm » wrote: I detest Antifa scum.

You have the wrong guy.

Do better.

Bill

Well you act like one of those typical left-wingers that throw tantrums in the streets. I bet you were one of those idiots that would block traffic.

Spy Car

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 3:38 pm » wrote: Well you act like one of those typical left-wingers that throw tantrums in the streets. I bet you were one of those idiots that would block traffic.
You don't seem to have very good judgement.

I'm not a left-winger, I'm a proud liberal.

Bill

Vegas

Unread post

SpyCar » 16 Oct 2020, 3:44 pm » wrote: You don't seem to have very good judgement.

I'm not a left-winger, I'm a proud liberal.

Bill
There really isn't much difference these days.

Spy Car

Unread post

Vegas » 16 Oct 2020, 3:45 pm » wrote: There really isn't much difference these days.
Wrong. There is a huge difference.

Bill

nuckin futz

Unread post

Politics: Independent

SJConspirator » 16 Oct 2020, 2:32 pm » wrote: I echo your sentiment about peace going forward, but I dont give a **** who wins, Im not voting
Its kinda like CP says; Neocon Wars will go on, Wall Street will continue to plunder us, and COVID will roar onwards killing more Trumpies.    
The more things change, the more they remain the same!  

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

SJConspirator

Unread post

Politics: Green

nuckinfutz » 16 Oct 2020, 3:53 pm » wrote: Its kinda like CP says; Neocon Wars will go on, Wall Street will continue to plunder us, and COVID will roar onwards killing more Trumpies.    
The more things change, the more they remain the same!
Exactly.  The difference will be miniscule between how Trump and Biden would govern.
The equal right of all men to the use of land is as clear as their equal right to breathe the air - it is a right proclaimed by the very fact of their existence. Henry George

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

annLee » 16 Oct 2020, 1:52 pm » wrote: Said the conservative:

Elections have consequences.
The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.