White Supremacists and other myths, hoaxes and Nutjob Leftist conspiracies

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
104 posts
FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

This is like a projection of a projection. All pointless.

I just asked an innocent question: wtf is a white supremacist?

How do you define that, misty?

When people use that word I personally have No clue what it means. Do you? Tell me.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

They have not provided you with taking points for a genuine conversaton, you poor little sap. And you lack the polish to go head to head with anyone who doesn't share your deluded politics.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Independent

Unread post

solon » 16 Oct 2020, 4:36 pm » wrote: Nefertottyis a LIAR and a PUNK

How in the WORLDS is white supremacy a myth? We all SAW Charloottesvill where by the THOUSANDS they marched chanting Nazi slogans flying Swastika falgs if it were a hoax Heather Heyer would still be alive The police MURDERED by Bugaloo boys would still be alive those black people MURDERED in the Black Church in South Carolina by Dylan Roof would still be alive.

In fact the last decade 74% of political murdres have been done by the RIGHT and only TWO percent by the left

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... -violence/

The real threat of violence comes from the right. The Anti-Defamation League’s Center on Extremism reports that right-wingers and white supremacists were responsible for 74 percent of the murders committed by political extremists in the United States over the past decade. Only 2 percent were committed by left-wing radicals. Alex Nowrasteh, an immigration policy analyst at the libertarian Cato Institute, has calculated that “terrorists inspired by Nationalist and Right Wing ideology have killed about 10 times as many people as Left Wing

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/16/53325561 ... nce-rising

"In the past 10 years when you look at murders committed by domestic extremists in the United States of all types, right-wing extremists are responsible for about 74 percent of those murders," Pitcavage says.

nefertitty is a LIAR and a chlldish punk he is only here to LIE about the left
haha

Right on cue. Perfect example of the OPs point. 

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Independent » 17 Oct 2020, 12:20 am » wrote: haha

Right on cue. Perfect example of the OPs point.
Didn't look, but the OP was about how a Deplorable would respond to cited facts demolishing Deplorable idiocy by a Deplorable flailing impotence?  Interesting.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Independent

Unread post

This thread was quite demonstrable. 

It’s point entirely made as it unfolded.

Post of the year.

Last edited by Independent on 17 Oct 2020, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

FOS

Unread post

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:27 am » wrote: Didn't look, but the OP was about how a Deplorable would respond to cited facts demolishing Deplorable idiocy by a Deplorable flailing impotence?  Interesting.
I didnt expect you to say anything more interesting than what a Jew you were.

I was not dissapointed.

I read this and I just have a 3 letter response. Guess what it is?

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 12:32 am » wrote:
I read this and I just have a 3 letter response. Guess what it is?
Undoubtedly the biggest word you can spell.

"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

FOS

Unread post

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:36 am » wrote: Undoubtedly the biggest word you can spell.
Obviously not, jew.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 12:38 am » wrote: Obviously not, jew.
Again, being smarter than your dumb *** does not necessarily make one Jewish.  OTOH, repeating this impotence does pretty much dismiss the notion that an inbred, whiny feeb like you could be part of a master race even in America's Third World of Rightardia.  I mean, are you even the third smartest cousin-raper in Pointy Head, Alabama?

FOS

Unread post

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 am » wrote: Again, being smarter than your dumb *** does not necessarily make one Jewish.  OTOH, repeating this impotence does pretty much dismiss the notion that an inbred, whiny feeb like you could be part of a master race even in America's Third World of Rightardia.  I mean, are you even the third smartest cousin-raper in Pointy Head, Alabama?
Being smarter than me would actually kinda preclude being Jewish. Nice observation.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 12:44 am » wrote: Being smarter than me would actually kinda preclude being Jewish. Nice observation.
No idea what you thought that pretentious idiocy meant.  I will say that I believe it would be in your best interest to hug your sow in the bedroom of your single-wide.  Keep making the "master race" look foolish, and the other inbreds are liable to decide eugenics would be best served by culling your dumb ***.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 12:44 am » wrote: Being smarter than me would actually kinda preclude being Jewish. Nice observation.
ha ha ha. Do you have a pointy head.      

simple jack

Unread post

Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Some girls you can't take out of the trailer park.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

nefarious101

Unread post

she a leftist....she prefers feminized men like yourself so that she can dominate them....and being a leftist there is a 50/50 chance she's not even a female 

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:30 pm » wrote:

White Supremacists and other myths, hoaxes and Nutjob Leftist conspiracies

let's face it.... nothing on the Left and in the fake media is true or real.  Their crazy accusations, hoaxes and conspiracies do not exit outside their meaningless propaganda infused world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nr2LWcsTCE

nuckin futz

Unread post

Slavery is the fiction that people are property
Corporate personhood is the fiction that corporations are people

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

The only "people" that think white supremacists are a "myth"...are white supremacists.