White Supremacists and other myths, hoaxes and Nutjob Leftist conspiracies

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
104 posts
Isabel

Unread post

Neo » 16 Oct 2020, 6:02 pm » wrote: Kkk membership has dropped from tens of millions in the 1960s to less than 4000 nationwide today. The notion white supremacy is common is patently false.

White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021, according to Department of Homeland Security draft documents.

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
Isabel » 17 Oct 2020, 10:29 am » wrote: White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021, according to Department of Homeland Security draft documents.
I don't buy that. Our inner cities are shooting galleries and it's not inbred wannabe gi Joe crackers doing the shooting. 
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

nefarious101

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 17 Oct 2020, 10:28 am » wrote: The only "people" that think white supremacists are a "myth"...are white supremacists.
The only "people" pushing the white supremacists "myth"...are people who are told to think white supremacists are an actual problem.

Wonder what they will tell you to get hysterical about tomorrow?  Your small mind can only deal with one fake outrage at a time.  I would like to have a show on CNN....I could schedule a mass suicide and we could all be done will you ******* once and for all....Simon says...I'm mean CNN says "Everyone kill themselves"

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Let's face it...a large part of Trump's base is White Supremacists.

Sometimes they are in the closet...sometimes they are out in the open.

Tricky little bastards they are.

Isabel

Unread post

RickyTavy » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 am » wrote: Again, being smarter than your dumb *** does not necessarily make one Jewish.  OTOH, repeating this impotence does pretty much dismiss the notion that an inbred, whiny feeb like you could be part of a master race even in America's Third World of Rightardia.  I mean, are you even the third smartest cousin-raper in Pointy Head, Alabama?
Ah - hahahaha!

nefarious101

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 17 Oct 2020, 10:42 am » wrote: Let's face it...a large part of Trump's base is White Supremacists.

^^a CNN controlled conspiracy theorist^^....they call themselves progressive which makes them think they are progressing....they call themselves ANTIFA which makes them think their fascist behavior is anti-fascist.  This is what kind of a mind set they have

Isabel

Unread post

Department of Homeland Security: "White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021."
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 10:36 am » wrote: I don't buy that. .
LOLOL!!!!!

Isabel

Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 10:37 am » wrote: The only "people" pushing the white supremacists "myth"...are people who are told to think white supremacists are an actual problem.
Department of Homeland Security:  "White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021"

LOLOLOL!

nefarious101

Unread post

Isabel » 17 Oct 2020, 10:58 am » wrote: Department of Homeland Security:  "White supremacists will remain the most "persistent and lethal threat" in the United States through 2021"

LOLOLOL!

Just to prove a point on how dumb and gullible you fat girls are....what happens after 2021?        

Isabel

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 17 Oct 2020, 10:42 am » wrote: Let's face it...a large part of Trump's base is White Supremacists.

Or they come on here and chant:   "White supremacists are a MYTH!  We DON'T EXIST!  Err.....I mean, THEY don't exist!"

ROTFL.

duck615

Unread post

Sad liberals always have to play the race card... considering democrats founded the KKK

Isabel

Unread post

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 11:15 am » wrote: Sad liberals always have to play the race card..
duck615:   "LMFAO Obama is the half ****** *******."

YOU:   considering democrats founded the KKK

Yep - racist southern conservatives DID found the KKK.  I guess southern conservatives are just as racist and hateful now as they were back then.

Good point!

Last edited by Isabel on 17 Oct 2020, 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

duck615

Unread post

Isabel » 17 Oct 2020, 11:33 am » wrote: duck615:   "LMFAO Obama is the half ****** *******."

YOU:   considering democrats founded the KKK

Yep - racist southern conservative DID found the KKK.  I guess southern conservatives are just as racist and hateful now as they were back then.

Good point!

you can say that all day long... the fact remains... "democrats" founded the KKK

Isabel

Unread post

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 11:39 am » wrote: you can say that all day long... the fact remains... "democrats" founded the KKK
I'm agreeing with you!

Racist southern conservatives DID found the KKK.  I guess southern conservatives are just as racist and hateful now as they were back then.
Good point!

simple jack

Unread post

Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

duck615

Unread post

Isabel » 17 Oct 2020, 11:40 am » wrote: I'm agreeing with you!

Racist southern conservatives DID found the KKK.  I guess southern conservatives are just as racist and hateful now as they were back then.
Good point!

yep racist southern democrats started and lost the Civil War. Than racist southern democrats founded the KKK

duck615

Unread post

the KKK run by liberals in northern cities now...

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: the KKK run by liberals in northern cities now...

Link?

Pengwin

Unread post

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 11:45 am » wrote: yep racist southern democrats started and lost the Civil War. Than racist southern democrats founded the KKK

Yep.  The GOP were ******-lovers then.

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Phoenix68.2.0 » 17 Oct 2020, 10:02 am » wrote:
nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 4:30 pm » wrote:

White Supremacists and other myths, hoaxes and Nutjob Leftist conspiracies

let's face it.... nothing on the Left and in the fake media is true or real.  Their crazy accusations, hoaxes and conspiracies do not exit outside their meaningless propaganda infused world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nr2LWcsTCE