White Supremacists and other myths, hoaxes and Nutjob Leftist conspiracies

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
104 posts
sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
I like your sense of humor.. sometimes. But your posts are very confusing.  

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Here, you go.....

Last edited by Phoenix68.2.0 on 17 Oct 2020, 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Was too busy on ****^

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
DennisTheMenace » 17 Oct 2020, 10:28 am » wrote: The only "people" that think white supremacists are a "myth"...are white supremacists.
The incel quoted my parody of him almost verbatim.

Can I call them, folks?

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Unread post

You are a walking Bath House in a human suit.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Termin8tor » 16 Oct 2020, 6:23 pm » wrote: We still  don't know what that guy's motive was. 

You **** people are just remarkable.  A guy with a stellar record like Wray...working his way up thought the DOJ, tapped for special duty by Republican President Grorge Bush.  A guy with principles that put him at odds with the Bush administration, and now back in government service, handed the job of FBI director by your **** president.  And then he comes out with a position that is at odds with your **** president and suddenly it's a **** conspiracy, and we're supposed to be suspicious about him and his commie anti-trumpist agenda. 

You do understand that you're a braindead member of a cult, right?

Phoenix68.2.0

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 12:13 pm » wrote:

I like your sense of humor.. sometimes. But your posts are very confusing.

I'm not here to educate Jr. High School girls.

Squatchman

Unread post

nefarious101 » 16 Oct 2020, 5:15 pm » wrote: You know what...I appreciate you writing a little something about me....but it means nothing come from a ******* like yourself.  No...antifa burns and loots cities, destroy people's property and kill people

. Your TDS runs deep old girl.

duck615

Unread post

link???? look at Chicago, LA, SF, Detroit, NYC and any other liberal run city... all in big trouble. 

Pengwin

Unread post

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: link???? look at Chicago, LA, SF, Detroit, NYC and any other liberal run city... all in big trouble.

Okay, you no link.  Carry on.

duck615

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: Okay, you no link.  Carry on.

sorry you can't read a newspaper or comprehend English.

Pengwin

Unread post

duck615 » 17 Oct 2020, 1:00 pm » wrote: sorry you can't read a newspaper or comprehend English.

Not sorry you can't back up what you say.

No one expects you to be able to.

nefarious101

Unread post

Squatchman » 17 Oct 2020, 12:59 pm » wrote: . Your TDS runs deep old girl.

your ability to use reason is rather shallow....I support Trump....so there is no TDS here.

I saw that website you were raving about....thegaylumberjack.com...pretty sick but whatever floats your boat

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 12:40 pm » wrote: You **** people are just remarkable.  A guy with a stellar record like Wray...working his way up thought the DOJ, tapped for special duty by Republican President Grorge Bush.  A guy with principles that put him at odds with the Bush administration, and now back in government service, handed the job of FBI director by your **** president.  And then he comes out with a position that is at odds with your **** president and suddenly it's a **** conspiracy, and we're supposed to be suspicious about him and his commie anti-trumpist agenda. 

You do understand that you're a braindead member of a cult, right?
Suddenly? Have you been sleeping for four years? And it isn't about being at odds with Trump. It's about crimes and coverups.

That's what was said about James Comey, now exposed as a shameless liar and a criminal now under investigation.

That's also what was said about Robert Mueller, now exposed as a Beltway hack and part of the coup attempt against Trump.

Or Wray, who has refused to release documents sought by Congress for no good reason other than covering up crimes.

Only cult members ignore the evidence of the biggest abuse of power in US history and pretend there's nothing terribly, terribly wrong inside the Swamp.

WAKE THE **** UP.

solon

Unread post

Termin8tor » 17 Oct 2020, 3:31 pm » wrote: .
Suddenly? Have you been sleeping for four years? And it isn't about being at odds with Trump. It's about crimes and coverups.

That's what was said about James Comey, now exposed as a shameless liar and a criminal now under investigation.

That's also what was said about Robert Mueller, now exposed as a Beltway hack and part of the coup attempt against Trump.

Or Wray, who has refused to release documents sought by Congress for no good reason other than covering up crimes.

Only cult members ignore the evidence of the biggest abuse of power in US history and pretend there's nothing terribly, terribly wrong inside the Swamp.

WAKE THE **** UP.
You are a LIAR there have been NO coverups or CRIMES there is just you LYING about it over and over as I have PROVEN several times then watched you run away sobbing like the punk you are

No such thing has happened Comey has been vindicated he did nothing wrong or illegal which is what the IG said after his investigation all he said was Comey had violated POLICY which is to shut up and never speak but did NOT violate any laws you are a LIAR and a TRAITOR and ll you do is spew ignoran tlies

You are again nothing but a LIAR no  such thing has been shown about Mueller who if anything went FAR TO EASY on Trump not even TRYING to show his financial ties or looking into HALF of what he should have looked at not DEMANDIING Trump testify under oath as he should have you are just a TRAITOR who wothips  Trump like a GOD and you attack law enforcement for even looking into Trum;ps corruption and dirty dealings with Russia which have been PROVEN by Mueller. The investigation was legit which was verified by Horowitz who investigated tha tEXACTLY and by the REPUBLICAN LED Senate Intelligence comittee both fo which AGREED the investigation into the Trump campaign was LEGITIMATE you are nothing but a LAIR and A TRAITOR

You are a LIAR Wray only protected investigations and all you do is tell LIES since you are after all a TRAITOR Wray is TRUMPS PICK and a conservative he just doenst worship Trump like a GOD which is why you hate him Trump is NOT  a dictator and Wrays loyalty is to AMERICA and the LAW not to Trump

You are a LIAR ther was NO SUCH abuse of power the Russia investigation was legitimate and the FBI would hvae been derelict in their duty to NOT investigate Trump and his campaigsn dirty dealings with Russia which I have PROVEN several times which Horowitz AND the Republican led Senate Intelligence comittee said DIRECTLY and everytime i point it all out again you run away like the gultess coward you are

You are a LIAR and a TRAITOR H8er

solon

Unread post

In this thread the liberals have brought the FACTS and citations the logic and the TreasonMonkey have lied and ranted and done the TreasonMonkey two step but what they have NOT DONE what they NEVER DO is to address the FACTS which sho Nefertitty is a LIAR and this threads basic assumption is an out and out LIE

simple jack

Unread post

nefarious101 » 17 Oct 2020, 9:48 am » wrote: she a leftist....she prefers feminized men like yourself so that she can dominate them....and being a leftist there is a 50/50 chance she's not even a female

Yer siggy is old and boring, like you.
Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

nefarious101

Unread post

simplejack » 18 Oct 2020, 8:13 am » wrote: Yer siggy is old and boring, like you.

Then stop staring at it pervert 

simple jack

Unread post

nefarious101 » 18 Oct 2020, 9:22 am » wrote: Then stop staring at it pervert

Ya just told on yerself again, ****.

Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.