An observation from IL-6

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
74 posts
Ike Bana

Unread post

RickyTavy » 16 Oct 2020, 10:03 pm » wrote: Does it really escape your notice how you Deplorables always seek the comfort of graphic homosexual imagery that never enters the mind of anyone not self-locked in a closet?
Its the way of the rape fantasizing incel.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 16 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote: We have lived in US House District IL-6, the former land of Henry Hyde, for 48 years.  The IL-6 US House seat has been in Republican hands for 46 of those 48 years.  The last two years it has been occupied by Democrat scientist and businessman Sean Casten.  The district went solidly blue in the 2018 House blue tsunami, and will go blue again in two weeks.  Casten will beat nazi cow Jeanne Ives,  Durbin will go back to the Senate, Biden will win IL-6 and Illinois by a mile.  But...

The local right wingnuts a pissing and moaning, why are there no flags on homes with Democrat lawn signs?  Really?  That's a problem?  Well...I've noticed something.  The vast majority of homes in IL-6 with Republican down ballot lawn signs...do not have Trump signs.  Why is that?

They get tired of the vandalism and terrorist threats from fascists?
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cedar » 16 Oct 2020, 9:41 pm » wrote: California, Oregon Washington, Colorado, Illinois and Virginia. Trump takes every thing else to the west of Virginia.

I think you went weak, giving creepy joe virginia.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cedar » 16 Oct 2020, 9:48 pm » wrote: One of us is, I got $100 says it ain’t you.
Hey!  Big spender!  

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:26 pm » wrote: They get tired of the vandalism and terrorist threats from fascists?
Not in the town where we live.  We're genteel pinko commie ***.  Me and the gorjus blonde started our lives out here in western suburban Chicago in the early days of the culture war...the dawn of the "silent majority."  Reckon why they were feeling they needed to be silent even way back then?  We were too stoned to be violent in 1972...now we're just too arthritic.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 16 Oct 2020, 11:35 pm » wrote: Not in the town where we live.  We're genteel pinko commie ***.  We started here in the early days of the culture war...the dawn of the "silent majority."  Reckon why they were feeling they needed to be silent even way back then?  We were too stoned to be violent in 1972...now we're just too arthritic.
You needn't be violent - you need only be perceived as such.

Your party has embraced violent riots, calling them "mostly peaceful" when they have terrorized residential neighborhoods. You people use violent rhetoric and project the most vicious attributes onto your neighbors over the slightest of legitimate disagreements.

If we are honest with each other, 2016 was cat **** versus dog **** - and everyone has a right to choke down the turd they find least offensive. But you people made it a blood feud.

And now you wonder why your neighbors are quiet - just as they were in 2016? Allow me to proffer an alternative theory: They leave that sign out of their array because they want it to be a surprise again.

Cedar

Unread post

Cannonpointer's Internet Barrister
Politics: Classical Liberal

IkeBana » 16 Oct 2020, 11:27 pm » wrote: Hey!  Big spender!
I’m already outside of Tavy’s capabilities.

The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.

FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

RickyTavy » 16 Oct 2020, 9:58 pm » wrote: Deplorable does rebuttal.  If you were a less easily suckered cultist, you might have noticed that those **** polls have persuaded the political pros on the right to run like hell from trump.  Hell, even here in Az the Repub candidate for Senate, McSally, dodged frantically and clumsily from answering if she was proud of trump, so much so that it made national news.
Oh. Jewish eyeroll. Jew.

Cedar

Unread post

Politics: Classical Liberal

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:27 pm » wrote: I think you went weak, giving creepy joe virginia.
Reality pops, I give Trump New York, so I get a pass on Va.

The Biden’s aren’t for sale, China already owns them.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Cedar » 16 Oct 2020, 11:43 pm » wrote: Reality pops, I give Trump New York, so I get a pass on Va.

Well played, my nigga.

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 16 Oct 2020, 9:15 pm » wrote:  The vast majority of homes in IL-6 with Republican down ballot lawn signs...do not have Trump signs.  Why is that?
They don't want their property destroyed. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 16 Oct 2020, 11:41 pm » wrote: I’m already outside of Tavy’s capabilities.
From the guy who followed claims of being a rich bidnez raccoon with boasts of how he blackmailed his boss into making sure he got unemployment after he got fired.
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 16 Oct 2020, 11:58 pm » wrote: They don't want their property destroyed.
He assures me that he's one of the "good" ones - and all of his lefty neighbors are, too.

Maybe they just want it to be a surprise again, like in 2016.

Ricky Tavy

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

You really believe large numbers of them are so easily frightened by images of BLM Marauders they will wet their panties and vote for a blowhard pampered brat to protect them?
"It's very hard not to be condescending, when you are trying to explain something to an idiot." ~ Bill Maher

Ike Bana

Unread post

It hasn't happened to the half dozen in my town who have the stones to put out a sign or flag.  Not one of them.  So there goes that lying-*** argument.

On the other hand we've had a few BLM signs trashed.

Ike Bana

Unread post

And will we be having the "watch cedar eat this ****" party when AZ goes for Joe?  Nope.  The one thing we can all depend on is any confederate owning how stupid they are.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 16 Oct 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: You needn't be violent - you need only be perceived as such.

Your party has embraced violent riots, calling them "mostly peaceful" when they have terrorized residential neighborhoods. You people use violent rhetoric and project the most vicious attributes onto your neighbors over the slightest of legitimate disagreements.

If we are honest with each other, 2016 was cat **** versus dog **** - and everyone has a right to choke down the turd they find least offensive. But you people made it a blood feud.

And now you wonder why your neighbors are quiet - just as they were in 2016? Allow me to proffer an alternative theory: They leave that sign out of their array because they want it to be a surprise again.
I understand, particularly from a clinical perspective, how difficult it is to live one's life as a homophobic, incel rape fantasizing misogynist pig bigot.  It's a tough row to hoe.  But that said...you people need to lighten up and try to get a little bit of fun outta life.  So much **** resentment...and y'know what they say about resentment, eh CP?

It's like taking poison and then sitting there waiting for the person you hate so much, to die.

Just my humble clinical opinion.

Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 7:31 am » wrote: It hasn't happened to the half dozen in my town who have the stones to put out a sign or flag.  Not one of them.  So there goes that lying-*** argument.

On the other hand we've had a few BLM signs trashed.
I don't put a Trump sign out because I know it upsets people. I haven't seen a Biden or Trump sign within a mile of my house. A few black lives matter signs and some encouraging you to love your gay neighbor but no Biden or Trump signs. Guess people know that flaunting support for either is like farting in an elevator. It's rude.

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: I don't put a Trump sign out because I know it upsets people.
OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: I understand, particularly from a clinical perspective, how difficult it is to live one's life as a homophobic, incel rape fantasizing misogynist pig bigot. 
Thank you for that. Many people who PRETEND they are liberals are simply unwilling to empathize, preferring to demonize so that they don't have to answer responsibly. Putting yourself in the other fellow's shoes takes courage. Especially if his feet stink.
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: It's a tough row to hoe. 
Don't even get me started.
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: But that said...you people need to lighten up and try to get a little bit of fun outta life.  So much **** resentment...and y'know what they say about resentment, eh CP?

It's like taking poison and then sitting there waiting for the person you hate so much, to die.

Just my humble clinical opinion.
I will try to get the people who vote for trump to stop burning our cities. That's like pooping in your own hand - just your clinical opinion.