An observation from IL-6

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
74 posts
Neo

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.
I don't wear one and for the same reason. 

"I WOULD RATHER HAVE QUESTIONS THAT CANNOT BE ANSWERED...
THAN TO HAVE ANSWERS THAT CANNOT BE QUESTIONED"

Ike Bana

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 11:46 am » wrote:
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:22 am » wrote: OK...what an enormous load os steaming ****.  YOU don't wanna upset people?  You don't give a **** in your MAWA* hat for whether you're upsetting anybody.
I don't wear one and for the same reason. 

****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece
Politics: Independent

ROFL
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: ****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.
I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat. Or put a Trump sign out in front of my house either. I could here in maine where I live. It's Trump country. But say I lived somewhere else. Nope. Why look for trouble. Good afternoon Mr. Ike.

Ike Bana

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 11:54 am » wrote: I wouldn't wear a MAGA hat. Or put a Trump sign out in front of my house either. I could here in maine where I live. It's Trump country. But say I lived somewhere else. Nope. Why look for trouble. Good afternoon Mr. Ike.
Can't anybody on this forum read?  MAWA hat.

MAWA!
Make America White Again.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 12:06 pm » wrote: Can't anybody on this forum read?  MAWA hat.

MAWA!
Make America White Again.
OOOOO. ha ha . I guess we cant read. LOL  

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:51 am » wrote: ****.  You dont wear a MAWA hat because it would be truthful about your **** up agenda.
I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.
I wouldn't either! Or worse, yet a gang of them. your right Neo. this is getting sicko.

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
sootedupCyndi » 17 Oct 2020, 12:41 pm » wrote: I wouldn't either! Or worse, yet a gang of them. your right Neo. this is getting sicko.
What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?
Who knows.. lets think on that. we'll come up with a name. They all wear man buns and tool around on roller skates?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP

If you can be upset by a hat choice, you need your vagina reworked.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:43 pm » wrote: What is a group of *** called? A flock? A herd? A flamboyant?
Amazingly enough, the proper term is a "****."

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 12:37 pm » wrote: I don't want to be sucker punched by a little transgender antifa ***.
Paranoid.  WTF, eh?  What the **** do you have to be paranoid about.  You white christian confederate **** have had it all your way in this country since the **** founding.  And now you see some black person or Muslim ahead of you in the food stamp line at the county offices and your **** country is being stolen from you.

Paranoid schmucks...just like your **** president.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 12:48 pm » wrote: Amazingly enough, the proper term is a "****."
What us a group of white christian confederates called?

Lemmings.

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:07 pm » wrote: Paranoid.  WTF, eh?  What the **** do you have to be paranoid about.  You white christian confederate **** have had it all your way in this country since the **** founding.  And now you see some black person or Muslim ahead of you in the food stamp line at the county offices and your **** country is being stolen from you.

Paranoid schmucks...just like your **** president.
I have no issues with blacks. No issues with Muslims either. Progressives however I genuinely despise.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:11 pm » wrote: What us a group of white christian confederates called?

Lemmings.
Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

Are you still fighting the **** civil war? You DO realize which side democrats were on - yes?

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

Are you still fighting the **** civil war? You DO realize which side democrats were on - yes?

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 1:12 pm » wrote: Confederates in WHAT? WTF are you babbling about?

So you have no problem with ridding the culture of the idealization of Lee, Jackson, and Jeff Davis.  No problem with blasting the images of three white supremacist traitors from the face of Stone Mountain?   You'll throw the switch, eh?

Neo

Unread post

Roll Out
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 1:38 pm » wrote: So you have no problem with ridding the culture of the idealization of Lee, Jackson, and Jeff Davis.  No problem with blasting the images of three white supremacist traitors from the face of Stone Mountain?   You'll throw the switch, eh?
Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?
Who puts up monuments to the second place finisher in a war?

Maybe you should leave them standing but break their sword in two, take their gun, and have them hold up the white flag of surrender instead?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Neo » 17 Oct 2020, 1:42 pm » wrote: Not a fan of book burning or purging historical monuments. Why not just counter these images with the truth about these men?
Me either? When folks take their frustrations out on statues? They are fuggan Crazy? Please? Don't they have anything else better to do. Then that? when the day comes.. that this becomes my concern? it's time to put a bullet in my head? touche'.