Republican senator repeatedly mispronounces Kamala Harris' name at Trump rally

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
102 posts
DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Politics: Independent

Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 7:22 am » wrote: You wouldn't believe the snide remarks I get about my hair.  I think a person should wear his hair as he/she prefers, even if a little vanity is involved. 
Morning, Ms Cyndi!!!
What about clearly fake hair?  

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 18 Oct 2020, 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 7:22 am » wrote: You wouldn't believe the snide remarks I get about my hair.  I think a person should wear his hair as he/she prefers, even if a little vanity is involved. 
Morning, Ms Cyndi!!!

I do believe it. And if you were my man,  I'd cut it!  You have longer hair then I do. Hippy!   Good morning.  

Buffalo

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 7:30 am » wrote: What about clearly fake hair?  I
Trump's hair is not fake.  
War is a Racket

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

He's definitely a chip off of Mother Mary's block. They clearly have the same hairdresser.

Buffalo

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 8:11 am » wrote:

He's definitely a chip off of Mother Mary's block. They clearly have the same hairdresser.
Do you think he colors it? I thought in his younger years his hair was dark. I believe in letting the natural color of one's hair alone even if it turns grey. 
War is a Racket

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Do you think he colors it? I thought in his younger years his hair was dark. I believe in letting the natural color of one's hair alone even if it turns grey.
Trump "colors" everything if you know what I mean?   

Taipan

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 8:11 am » wrote:

If he was black, would you endlessly whine about his hair-cut?
That would make you a bigot, wouldn't it ?
Why can't you just treat everyone equal and not worry about
what they look like?

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 8:24 am » wrote: Do you think he colors it? I thought in his younger years his hair was dark. I believe in letting the natural color of one's hair alone even if it turns grey.
I think he does dye it Buffalo. Put like a blonde in it.  

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Taipan » 18 Oct 2020, 8:27 am » wrote: If he was black, would you endlessly whine about his hair-cut?
That would make you a bigot, wouldn't it ?
Why can't you just treat everyone equal and not worry about
what they look like?
He ain't black...he has red hair.  He could be a descendant of Sally Hemming's family though?

Let's do a DNA test. "Drumpf" sounds like a German name...doesn't it?

Buffalo

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 8:34 am » wrote: I think he does dye it Buffalo. Put like a blonde in it.
I have a friend that has natural blonde/yellow hair. He is a retired plumber and is older than me. He wears it in a braided pony tail that reaches almost to his waist. Pictures of his younger years reveals that HIS hair was dark brown back then.  His 6 inch beard though is grey.
War is a Racket

Taipan

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 8:36 am » wrote: He ain't black...he has red hair.  He could be a descendant of Sally Hemming's family though?

So, blacks get a pass with you, but DJ gets treated......like a red-headed step-child !!
Chief,
I think you need to check your bigotry!!                                    

sooted up Cyndi

Unread post

Water Cooler Poleece
Water Cooler Poleece

ROFL
Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 8:38 am » wrote: I have a friend that has natural blonde/yellow hair. He is a retired plumber and is older than me. He wears it in a braided pony tail that reaches almost to his waist. Pictures of his younger years reveals that HIS hair was dark brown back then.  His 6 inch beard though is grey.
Lots of men get grey beards first. do you have a beard? On my drivers license, it looks like I have a beard. I show it to everyone and they laugh.  

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

Buffalo » 18 Oct 2020, 8:38 am » wrote: I have a friend that has natural blonde/yellow hair. He is a retired plumber and is older than me. He wears it in a braided pony tail that reaches almost to his waist. Pictures of his younger years reveals that HIS hair was dark brown back then.  His 6 inch beard though is grey.
Any fully grown man that wears a "pony tail" has "sexuality" issues.

Where I'm from...it would get your *** kicked. 

Do you live in Alabama or Georgia?

Are you a "fan" of redneck ***?

Last edited by DennisTheMenace on 18 Oct 2020, 8:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

Isabel

Unread post

Deezer:   A stupid name like Kalamama should be made fun of...
Isabel:   Sure, "Deezer Shoove". Or should we just call you Cletus from now on?
DeezerShoove » 17 Oct 2020, 4:34 pm » wrote: You just can't help acting like an idiot, can you?
"Waaaaaaaaaah!!!"
Well, look who doesn't like HIS stupid name being made fun of!

YOU:     One is an INTENTIONALLY made-up name for reasons of anonymity.

"Ooh hoo hoo! It's DIFFERENT!  I picked MY stupid name on PURPOSE!  That makes it DIFFERENT!!  Waaaaah!"

YOU:     The others we're referring to are real names slapped on some poor baby to deal with ... forever.

Not really.  We are referring to a perfectly nice name that you are CALLING stupid and mocking because you are a hateful, racist prick.
I mean, in between your weeping about how wrong it is when it's done to you.

YOU:     Don't tell me you are as brain-dead as BlaVe...He keeps calling me **** as though it actually has an effect on me.HE is a total moron. I don't call him that much because he already knows.I mean, how many times can you repeat yourself before feeling stupid? With ****, we're still counting.

"Waaaaaaah! I hate HIM, too!  You're both so MEAN to me!  That's not FAIR! I can be mean to other people, but no one should be mean to MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

YOU:     I'm still trying not to hate your living guts...

Why would you think I give a ****?

Last edited by Isabel on 18 Oct 2020, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buffalo

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 8:36 am » wrote: He ain't black...he has red hair.  He could be a descendant of Sally Hemming's family though?

As you are already aware, or should be, TRUMP IS a German name.  I have German, English and French in my DNA. My English and French ancesters came to America in the early 1600's.  My German ancesters did not come to the US until the early 1800's.  My surname is English.
War is a Racket

Buffalo

Unread post

DennisTheMenace » 18 Oct 2020, 8:49 am » wrote: Any fully grown man that wears a "pony tail" has "sexuality" issues.

Where I'm from...it would get your *** kicked. 

Do you live in Alabama or Georgia?

Are you a "fan" of redneck ***?
****!!!

War is a Racket

Buffalo

Unread post

sootedupCyndi » 18 Oct 2020, 8:45 am » wrote: Lots of men get grey beards first. do you have a beard? On my drivers license, it looks like I have a beard. I show it to everyone and they laugh.
Yes I have short beard. I keep it trimmed.  It is kinda salt and pepper. 

As a banker I had to shave every day and now retired I do not have to. It is much easier.
War is a Racket

DennisTheMenace

Unread post

This thread is about wigs...let's stay on topic.

Isabel

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 6:53 pm » wrote: Mispronouncing a name is racist? I'm so glad I don't care anymore about what is racist.
No one said that - but then again, you're a lying whore, so we expect these endless lies from you.

FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Isabel » 18 Oct 2020, 9:08 am » wrote: No one said that - but then again, you're a lying whore, so we expect these endless lies from you.
The senator quickly drew criticism for his comment, which Harris' press secretary described as "incredibly racist."