Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
213 posts
Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 10:57 pm » wrote: Dude. We all know what 'Press' is a dog whistle for. What are you, an anti semite?
Nope.

And it's spelled anti-Semite.  TY.

FOS

Unread post

Politics: Fascist

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:03 pm » wrote: Nope.

I will create a term for you. shabbos press.

FOS

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:03 pm » wrote: Nope.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy

I mean really. Giuliani is your anti termite?

Pengwin

Unread post

FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 11:07 pm » wrote: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbos_goy

I mean really. Giuliani is your anti termite?
Rudy is a dupe, a tool, like Trump.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Okay.

So you say they are justified. And you imply that the egg preceded the chicken.

We're still in agreement. All your post about the press siding with biden did was belabor the obvious - as every other post you made did, except those which actively lied.

You pointed out the press is working for biden I agreed. You justified it. I decline to argue the issue.

Other than that, you have pointed out the ground breaking, earth shattering news that the CIA collects information, shared the mind-blowing revelation that people connected with foreign intelligence agencies might be lying to giuliani in an attempt to poison pill trump, and forwarded the clownishly silly suggestion that giuliani and trump are neophyte, unwitting rubes, entirely gulled and at the effect of these schemers - notwithstanding both men have breathed Olympian air from which you would be unfit to draw oxygen, were you exposed to it, and would be caused to flounder.

You, sir, are at the same time an ant crawling an elephant's leg with rape in mind, AND a ****-grinning midway rube who thinks he's been hipped to an inside line on how things really work. Giuliani and trump are not the ones being gulled, you **** hick.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

FOS

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:09 pm » wrote: Rudy is a dupe, a tool, like Trump.
Yeah.i know. I think you blundered into something true.

Well I am not a tool.

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:17 pm » wrote: ... except those which actively lied.

Do show, please?

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
I already challenged your lies and you disowned them. drunky.

Try to keep up.
Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:09 pm » wrote: Rudy is a dupe, a tool, like Trump.
It's just a good thing we have a sharp guy like you around to hip us to how those bumpkins are getting their pockets picked, there, sharp guy.

You quite literally are not of sufficient caliber to ever have a chance of giulani hiring you or trump firing you.

You would LITERALLY have to reorder your universe to rise to the level of being **** canned by donald trump. You are the objective inferior of every son of a ******* he ever **** canned, inlucluding gary busey.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018 ... 306188.jpg

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:36 pm » wrote: It's just a good thing we have a sharp guy like you around to hip us to how those bumpkins are getting their pockets picked, there, sharp guy.

You quite literally are not of sufficient caliber to ever have a chance of giulani hiring you or trump firing you.

You would LITERALLY have to reorder your universe to rise to the level of being **** canned by donald trump. You are the objective inferior of every son of a ******* he ever **** canned, inlucluding gary busey.

I am currently unavailable to work for Satan or his former attorney.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:38 pm » wrote: I am currently unavailable to work for Satan or his former attorney.
That works out quite well, considering they are currently disinterested in employing anyone of your mettle, there, drunky.

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:32 pm » wrote: I already challenged your lies and you disowned them. drunky.

Try to keep up.

Curious how you see what you want to - but no one else does...

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: That works out quite well, considering they are currently disinterested in employing anyone of your mettle, there, drunky.

Mettle, *******.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

Um. Yeah.

That's what I said, drunky.

It's just fortuitous for us that you took that lodjik course at Tallahassee Junior College, so that you could hip us to how dumb rudy and the don don are.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Really?  Giuliani was once one of the most feared prosecutors in the most feared house of them all.  And now?

Now his brain is so pickled that he has become what he once beheld.

Pengwin

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:43 pm » wrote: Um. Yeah.

That's what I said, drunky.

No, but you fixed it so you may have a cookie.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Piggwin » 17 Oct 2020, 11:40 pm » wrote: Curious how you see what you want to - but no one else does...

Yeah, no one saw me challenge your claims, and no one saw you panty dance away and blame your **** lies on the water cooler gossip you quoted, there, ya passed out slug.

You have quite a knack for holding yourself to a **** standard, boy.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
IkeBana » 17 Oct 2020, 11:44 pm » wrote: Really?  Giuliani was once one of the most feared prosecutors in the most feared house of them all.  And now?

Now his brain is so pickled that he has become what he once beheld.

I guess we can trust you - you're probably a parolee, so you've got the inside skinny.

You ARE "ethnic," are you not? An "of" colored fella?