Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
213 posts
Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cedar » 18 Oct 2020, 1:32 am » wrote: The author didn’t post it here, you did.
Yep, and that changes nothing at all.

Could be right, could be wrong, often enough a bit of both. 

I post the Bible, I didn't write that either.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man
Politics: Insurrectionist

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 18 Oct 2020, 1:24 am » wrote: This story has more holes in than a Stormy Daniels film.  Let's sit back, the whole thing makes very little sense.  Something for Trump almost too good to be true.

Given your source and what I firmly believe is your atrophied ability to critique written materials, I can see where you might feel that way. What strikes ME when I read the daily beast piece you proffered was how incredibly ham handed their trump hatred and biden favoritism was. Indeed, it was in reading that pure shyte that I came to the conclusion that you have the critical reading abilities of a fifth grader.

I am absolutely certain that I could put that hit piece you took for news in front of an average sixth grader, and offer that sixth grader a reward if she or he could tell me which candidate the reporter "liked best," and the sixth grader would claim her or his prize with very little investment of time. You, on the other hand, are digesting the reporter's lies, innuendo and obvious prejudice as if you are guzzling pure truth and not koolaid - and then passing those on uncritically, and then acting surprised and beset when you are expected to defend those lies.

It's like you are genuinely surprised than anyone would see any responsibilities attending your exercise of rights. You have a RIGHT to post any dog **** your shoe kicks into. But you have a responsibility to recognize that it's dog **** and not try to pass it off as chocolate ice cream. In that responsibility you failed, and when called to account you insisted that you only had rights in the matter and no responsibilities.

That is a less than adult perspective. You have called me a child for saying dookey poo poo and ****** dick, But I don't spend my life welching in matters big and small. If you can't take ownership of what you copy paste, how many holes in your life are you walking past and just no longer even seeing, much less taking ownership of?

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

When your map disputes the territory, it's your map that is wrong.
Hearing much sizzle, expect little steak
Lies are a lazy man's truths
Humanity's law of the jungle is survival of the tribe

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

Nostalgia is a crime against past and present
You cannot betray me, only yourself, to me

Pengwin

Unread post

Politics: Liberal

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 1:42 am » wrote:  If you can't take ownership of what you copy paste, how many holes in your life are you walking past and just no longer even seeing, much less taking ownership of?

A lot.  I'm too old for this **** now.  It's no longer my fight, my personal war, I'm JAFO these days and will likely stay that way.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP
Pengwin » 18 Oct 2020, 1:47 am » wrote: A lot.  I'm too old for this **** now.  It's no longer my fight, my personal war, I'm JAFO these days and will likely stay that way.
Hell we are ALL JAFO, wallowing in learned helplessness - I'm not even voting this round and didn't last round.

Let me make that statement more honest. I REFUSE to be boxed into voting for a ****** grabber or a war monger. But that is a "noble" stance that is very easy for me to take, since the state that I am registered to vote in isn't even a swing state, and so my vote cannot possibly matter.

All I am trying to do is speak the truth to those who have ears to hear it and mock those who don't in a manner that is entertaining - FIRST to me, and next to people I like and admire, and finally to the fellow I am mocking and his ilk.

That said, speaking truth is very hard because the truth is obscure, so a lot of what I do is propose theses and seek correction. It might not look that way to a casual observer, but those who have taken in my song and dance for a sustained period understand it at least by osmosis and I think not infrequently by conscious observation.

Some people do crossword puzzles. I do this. Brilliant phrases like ****** dicking and panty dancing aren't going to invent themselves.

Accomplishments are helpful, yes - but the critical qualifications for VP are melanin and a vagina.

Only weak ideas must be protected from debate, and only religions declare people heretics.

simple jack

Unread post

A few Russian Spy's work here.

Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 17 Oct 2020, 11:46 pm » wrote: I guess we can trust you - you're probably a parolee, so you've got the inside skinny.

You ARE "ethnic," are you not? An "of" colored fella?
Giuliani is an alcoholic.  Cohen and others are reporting this.  He fits the pattern, and I'm trained to identify behavioral patterns.

As for me...I'm an adoptee who grew up in a religiously non-observant Jewish home.  Obviously it's all about ethnicity to you.  Ancestry.com puts me at half Irish, 46% Germanic/Western European, 2% other (mongrel to the likes of you). 

Any other questions Herr Goebbels?

duck615

Unread post

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: "On Saturday, The Daily Beast reported that President Donald Trump’s former attorney Rudy Giuliani called their office following the latest, controversial story that he was given emails supposedly showing Hunter Biden’s attempts to connect Ukrainian businessmen to his father.

During the interview, Giuliani confessed that there was a chance that his repeated go-to source for dirt on the Bidens in Ukraine might be a “Russian spy” — and claimed, in an anti-Semitic rant, that he was being set up by billionaire Jewish philanthropist George Soros.

Giuliani defended his connections to Andrii Derkach, a member of the Ukrainian parliament known for his pro-Russia sympathies and sanctioned by the Treasury Department for his potential election interference, saying that “The chance that Derkach is a Russian spy is no better than 50/50” — something he characterized with glass-is-half-full optimism."
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump- ... ssian-spy/

You poor lying crying liberal asswipe...

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
FOS » 17 Oct 2020, 10:21 pm » wrote: So disliking Soros is anti semitic?
Have you ever met him?
Huey » wrote:
I had to lie to do it, but hey, I get to do that for a living.

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

Don't bother if it is going to be from behind. It could be anyone.

Your context is irrelevant.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
duck615 » 18 Oct 2020, 7:22 am » wrote: You poor lying crying liberal asswipe...
You **** asswipe rube...

Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

I don't care about frequency. 4 of the last 8 winners were from small countries. THat is the point.

If you are going to get all personal, as is your tactic, there is no need to continue

Taipan

Unread post

Politics: Libertarian

IkeBana » 18 Oct 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: Giuliani is an alcoholic.  Cohen and others are reporting this.  He fits the pattern, and I'm trained to identify behavioral patterns.

As for me...I'm an adoptee who grew up in a religiously non-observant Jewish home.  Obviously it's all about ethnicity to you.  Ancestry.com puts me at half Irish, 46% Germanic/Western European, 2% other (mongrel to the likes of you). 

It was the Italian Catholic Giuliani that brought in the Rico Act and crippled the 
NYC Mafia.   He put a mountain of members from all 5 families into prison.
The Mafia probably had at least 100 contracts put out on Rudy.   He stood his
ground.     He was the Mayor who drastically brought down crime in NYC by
playing hardball w/ the criminals(mostly black).

The Muslims, communists, ******, and queers are driving hard for the Dem
Team.  And they are driving hard against Israel.   
The Old Dem Party is dead.
The Jews are now coming over to the GOP Team in droves.

Maybe you should consider doing the same.

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Pengwin » 17 Oct 2020, 10:11 pm » wrote: Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

Wow, all the liberal psychopaths are spreading the same Democrat Talking Point lies.

Criticizing Soros isn't anti-semitic.

And the emails came from Hunter Biden's laptop, so it's all but impossible that they are Russian disinformation.

And they have been confirmed from the email account of Hunter Biden's ex-business partner who was in the chain and part of the discussion.

Termin8tor

Unread post

IkeBana » 18 Oct 2020, 7:20 am » wrote: Giuliani is an alcoholic.  Cohen and others are reporting this.  He fits the pattern, and I'm trained to identify behavioral patterns.

Even if true, what does that have to do with the fact that these emails have been confirmed?

Proving that Joe Biden was getting half his family's grift while selling out the country?

Termin8tor

Unread post

Are those the same spies who participated in the coup attempt against Trump,  like John Brennan?

The same spies who spread four years of lies against him?

Let them come out in the open and speak by name.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Oct 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: .
Are those the same spies who participated in the coup attempt against Trump,  like John Brennan?

What "coup" attempt, Lying Sodomite?
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Termin8tor » 18 Oct 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: .

Interesting.  Now you're making me re-visit all those who participated in the coup attempt against Bill Clinton.  For a blow job?  Anybody besides me pretty certain that the orange **** and Hope Hicks have shared more than a virus?  

Termin8tor

Unread post

IkeBana » 18 Oct 2020, 8:15 am » wrote:
Termin8tor » 18 Oct 2020, 7:47 am » wrote: Are those the same spies who participated in the coup attempt against Trump,  like John Brennan?

Interesting.  Now you're making me re-visit all those who participated in the coup attempt against Bill Clinton.  For a blow job?  Anybody besides me pretty certain that the orange **** and Hope Hicks have shared more than a virus?
Following the Constitutional process to impeach Bill Clinton isn't a coup, wackjob.

And it wasn't because of a blow job. It was because of the many felonies, impeachable acts and abuses of power he committed that had nothing to do with the Lewinsky felonies.

Want to address my point about the corrupt intelligence officials?

No, of course not.

Blackvegetable

Unread post

Antifa
Termin8tor » 18 Oct 2020, 8:18 am » wrote: .
Following the Constitutional process to impeach Bill Clinton isn't a coup, wackjob.

And it wasn't because of a blow job. It was because of the many felonies, impeachable acts and abuses of power he committed that had nothing to do with the Lewinsky felonies.

Want to address my point about the corrupt intelligence officials?

No, of course not.
It was because of the many felonies, impeachable acts and abuses of power he committed that had nothing to do with the Lewinsky felonies.
Post the articles, Lying Sodomite
Huey » wrote:

I repeat slogans.

Cannonpointer

Unread post

98% Macho Man
98% Macho Man

WhistleSNAP

None, my mick kraut hebe fiend.

Ike Bana

Unread post

Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 2:04 am » wrote:
I REFUSE to be boxed into voting for a ****** grabber or a war monger.
No need to shout.

You can always write-in somebody you like. I'm thinking Richard Spencer would be your man.
Cannonpointer » 18 Oct 2020, 2:04 am » wrote: But that is a "noble" stance that is very easy for me to take, since the state that I am registered to vote in isn't even a swing state, and so my vote cannot possibly matter.
Your vote would always matter if we didn't have that **** up holdover from this county's pre-democratic past...the electoral college.