John Bolton urged his staff to avoid Russian-manipulated Rudy Giuliani while the White House IGNORED IT

This political chat room is for you to sound off about any political ideology and discuss current political topics. Everyone is welcome, yes, even conservatives, but keep in mind, the nature of the No Holds Barred political chat forum platform can be friendly to trolling. It is your responsibility to address this wisely. Forum Rules
27 posts
Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Politics: Democratic

When Former National Security Adviser John Bolton received a warning about President Donald Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani due to his suspected ties to Russian operatives, he wasted no time heeding the warning and urged his staff to steer clear of having any involvement or interactions withThe Daily Beast compiled a report based on what the publication described as “interviews with 11 knowledgeable sources” detailing Bolton’s repeated attempts to maintain distance between his department and Giuliani. It has been reported that in January of 2019, the intelligence committee warned Capitol Hill and the White House that Giuliani was “a target of Russian intelligence operation to feed disinformation to Trump.” As months passed, the warnings about Giuliani are said to have “intensified.”

“Officials said the warnings about Giuliani intensified in the spring and summer of 2019 as the president’s personal attorney appeared on television propagating disinformation about the Bidens and former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Masha Yovanovitch. One ex-NSC official said that Giuliani, as a U.S. citizen, was neither named nor referenced in contemporaneous intelligence reports about Russian disinformation efforts. But Giuliani’s alarming role was the subject of informal discussions between White House and intelligence officials.” – The Daily Beast A former official also raised concerns about Russia’s server hack of the Ukranian energy company Burisma—where Hunter Biden once served on the executive board.

It reportedly led to “informed speculation among professionals that this would be the entrée to fabricate material connecting Hunter Biden to corruption inside Burisma, and it wouldn’t take more than 10 percent truth.”Bolton even warned his subordinates to refrain from being in meetings with Giuliani present. In fact, Bolton’s directives were so specific he even advised against his staff attending Trump’s Oval Office meeting May 23, 2019 following the Ukrainian inauguration of President Volodymyr Zelensky.An unnamed Democratic member of the House Intelligence Committee also weighed in as he admitted that Giuliani had been a big topic of discussion. “Rudy’s been the topic of conversation a lot,” said the other source, a Democratic member of the House intelligence committee. “Wittingly or unwittingly, Rudy seems to care more about what he can gain politically from his relationship and discussions with Russian assets than he does about how he might be being used.”When contacted about the latest debacle, Giuliani claimed he was unaware of Bolton’s opposition toward him.“I didn’t find out that John was unhappy with me or opposed to me until he left [the administration]…I’ve known him for ten years,” and claimed that “when I was being considered for Secretary of State, I told him I’d consider him for deputy.”

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Hey Bolton....you had your chance to testify, and your party could have gotten rid of this POS...but you wanted to sell Books instead...

I can’t understand why the gop is allowing their party to be burned to the ground from the inside out.

duck615

Unread post

anti is at it early this am... spreading his drive by vomit

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 18 Oct 2020, 6:57 am » wrote: John Bolton urged his staff to avoid Russian-manipulated Rudy Giuliani while the White House IGNORED IT

All the Democrat psychopaths got the 4AM email and are spreading the latest Official Democrat Talking Point Lie en masse.

The emails have been confirmed. 

The laptop has been proved to be Hunter Biden's.

Joe Biden was getting half his family's grift as he sold out the country.

duck615

Unread post

and yet another childish meme from the room retard^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

The more than two hundred former federal prosecutors who actually read the Mueller report published a public letter stating anyone but the President would be looking at at least ten counts of felony obstruction of justice.

duck615

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 18 Oct 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: The more than two hundred former federal prosecutors who actually read the Mueller report published a public letter stating anyone but the President would be looking at at least ten counts of felony obstruction of justice.

"former" being the key word...

Termin8tor

Unread post

Politics: Conservative

Anti-republiKlan » 18 Oct 2020, 8:03 am » wrote: The more than two hundred former federal prosecutors.....
The Justice Dept is a cesspool of corruption and has been for decades.

It will take years if not decades to drain that Swamp.

Ike Bana

Unread post

duck615 » 18 Oct 2020, 7:59 am » wrote: and yet another childish meme from the room retard^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sometimes your complete lack of introspection makes me literally laugh out loud.  You're among the funniest **** forum addicts, I've ever run across.

Anyway, specifically as far as the issue of a retard posting childish meme's...it's like we say in the 12-Step meetings...

You think you spot it? You know you got it.

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 18 Oct 2020, 8:07 am » wrote: Sometimes your complete lack of introspection makes me literally laugh out loud.  You're among the funniest **** forum addicts, I've ever run across.

Anyway, specifically as far as the issue of a retard posting childish meme's...it's like we say in the 12-Step meetings...

You think you spot it? You know you got it.

who the **** asked you? go back to pissing and **** in your depends you old ****

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

I'd love to see all the red states and their gov't sucking hillbilly's cut off the Gov't dole...Jr Samples being a great
case

duck615

Unread post

Anti-republiKlan » 18 Oct 2020, 8:15 am » wrote: I'd love to see all the red states and their gov't sucking hillbilly's cut off the Gov't dole...Jr Samples being a great
case

you would be in deep **** if that happened little fella

simple jack

Unread post

Jewlieonly's greasy, lying, philandering *** should be in jail.

Last edited by simple jack on 18 Oct 2020, 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trump endorsed by KKK, US Nazis, White Nationalist, Putin, and the Taliban.
Need we say more?

2 years, 10 months, 23 days.

The length of time Amy Coney Barrett has been a judge.

Ike Bana

Unread post

duck615 » 18 Oct 2020, 8:10 am » wrote: who the **** asked you? go back to pissing and **** in your depends you old ****
Every time you post your braindead drivel in this septic tank, you're asking for it.  That's how internet forums work.  Don't like it?  It's really too bad when sitting down in the basement of mom's place in front of the desktop with your pants off, one hand on your mouse and the other hand on your other mouse, is all you got.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Trump lawyer erupts in anti-Semitic rant after admitting source of Biden dirt might be ‘Russian spy’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/trump- ... ssian-spy/

duck615

Unread post

IkeBana » 18 Oct 2020, 8:18 am » wrote: Every time you post your braindead drivel in this septic tank, you're asking for it.  That's how internet forums work.  Don't like it?  It's really too bad when sitting down in the basement of mom's place in front of the desktop with your pants off, one hand on your mouse and the other hand on your other mouse, is all you got.
LMFAO you better explain this concept to Misty...
Hey why don't you come visit me in NC... Have a nice log cabin on 300 acres of land with a nice deep pond with big snapping turtles.

Anti-republiKlan

Unread post

Yea...that's what everyone wants to do...go visit Junior Samples